In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 21, 2008

    Monday again...



    (Indulgence in Youtube..and my cuppa infusion!sobx..spot my reddish mouth area allergy =( )

    Today marks another new job engagement for me. This is gonna last till next Tuesday, but by then miss Xianie will not be around in DT anymore! How sad!

    The engagement is still going alright so far, but just keeping fingers crossed (xXXXx) that Mr. Soda Man will not make this engagement become a nightmare again! The client is just across the street from office, so going back to office is really convenient. Good or bad thing? I dunno as yet. Hahax...

    Had lunchie with Miss Xianie at Amoy and ordered the delicious slice fish soup with rice. Really yummy. And if you have noticed my MSN nick recently, Bella's been eating non-stop since the moment she woke up on Sunday! Maybe it's coz of the time of the month for ladies, coz my weird eating habit comes whenever the time of the month is approaching. I just can't stop myself from eating. After the big bowl of fish soup and rice, I even bought a piece of fried carrot cake to satisfy my mouth later in the afternoon. This was not all, we even walked over to CPF Building and bought ourselves a cuppa honey milk bubble tea!!Gosh...I would never buy milk tea after a heavy lunch..this goes to show how my appetite has changed.

    To reward myself, I also went to Coffee Bean and bought myself a can/tin/bottle (whatever you call it) of Swedish Berries Fruit Infusion to enjoy and relax when I get home after work. I've always seen it being displayed but never really bought it coz I always felt Coffee Bean drink is best drank there and then. But not until I tried it during the weekend...home-made...hmmm...wonderful! I especially like the taste and aroma of berries. And being able to prepare this infusion at home now means more dried fruit pieces to bring me into a stronger aromatic berrilicious infusion!!Wheee...Miss Xianie thought it was too expensive and would rather spend it on a Japanese meal..but I felt it was reasonable given the many many times of indulgence I get to pamper myself with after a day of stress at work.



    (Coffee Bean Swedish Berries - SGD 13.80..slurp!)

    We got to end work earlier today and was suppose to meet Collin to go over to Esplanade Library to borrow some books. But I ended up walking around and finally sitting down at a bench and waited for almost 1.5 hours in all, only to know he wasn't done with work yet. Not wanting to create undue stress, I suggested to go some other day and head home myself while he carries on with his work. Not too bad...I got home..had my foodyyy dinner, coupled with 2 of my favourite green apples, and a cuppa aromatic swedish berries fruit infusion while I watched my Taiwanese drama (恶作剧2吻 They Kiss Again) on Youtube. And now..back to my eye massage...



    (my beloved green apples and my berrilicious infusion^^)



    (My new eye massager!!Super comfy!if you wan one too...lemme know!i dote on my eyessss...hehe!)

    Tell me about Monday Bluessss...it's not around at this moment though..zzz...=p

    No comments: