In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    start of my super long weekend!!

    Yeepx..Bella's starting her 6 days super long weekend from the moment she open her eyes tomorrow..or..rather..NOW!!keke...

    Yesterday managed to meet the group of A10s for lunchie at Temasek Towers again..but this time round not the Thai Restaurant. We settled at the basement floor for some chinese eateries and bubble tea too for meee...

    It was really nice having lunchie with them..and I specially enjoy the rubbish chatty session we had back in office pantry level after our lunchie! The sofa there really made us so relax and comfy! hahax...



    (Here's Miss Bluey Junney and Me!smuacks^,^)



    (The boys!keke...Chill~~)

    Went back to work as usual after the chatty session and overall work for me yesterday was fine..though with some fire ignited cos' I kinda quarrel with Mr. US..but I didn't allowed that to bother me too much after that though..heh heh!



    (My work area and the view from client's place taken yesterday when it wasn't so busy still..oops say you can't spot the MSN window in my lappie..hahax..)

    And as for today..work was a bit of rush cos' needa pull out from the client's place again, the work was kinda crazy given the time span there. Fortunately the client is really cooperative, unlike the Mr. US who totally didn't seem to care much about the job! Humph!!

    Anyways glad that I joined the fellow A10s for claypot lunchie!!We went to the claypot eatery at Market Street CarPark. It was really crowded but fortunately we managed to find seats for the 8 of us. The food there is not bad I feel..though all of us were like complaining about the superly hot weather today despite us being in a supposedly air-conditioned place..Laughs..



    (The Claypot place and my Claypot Chicken Rice!)

    Was really full after the claypot rice (though I didn't finish it)! Had drinks with Yu Chiar, Desiree, Yogi and Timo at Ya Kun Kaya Toast and chat a little before heading back for work. I was like complaining constantly to Timothy (who's working with me at the client today) that I was feeling so crazily full and bloated..cos' I REALLY am! hahax...anyway putting the complains aside..it was back to rushing of work all the way till around 515pm before we pull out from client's place and went back to office. Had to settle some admin stuff as well..so ended leaving office only at 630pm. I was suppose to meet April for dinner at 645pm at Orchard! And knowing she's so gonna kill me..she proved me right when she rang me up and screamed for me to reach fast...hahax...

    We wanted to have Sushi Tei at Paragon..but due to the evening crowd, we were told that we had to wait for 30 mins. So with some cravings for Coffee Club food, we went to the one at Paragon instead! Bad choice to go to that branch though! Incomparable to the one opposite Heeren! The food at Paragon side was horrid!!Yucks...



    (April on Left and Bella on Right!heex...I miss her sooooo mooch!)



    (Nice structure and lightings in Paragon...Ohhh alright I was just snapping around actually=p)



    (Our disgusting food..her Beef and my Chicken..sucks big time though they look alright..-.-)

    After the horrible dinner, we walked around cos' my dearest April dear is in her shopping mood today and wants to get herself a bag. We headed to Takashimaya since there's more choices there. She saw several bags but finally set her eyes on a Louis Vuitton bag and made her decision to buy it within minutes! Well sounds like a little impulse buying but as long as she likes it and is happy...it's a great buy I feel! Girls need pampering..though I guess most guys don't think so..hahax...


    (Yeps that's my name on the LV bill but the bag's not mine..I was just paying for April first..keke!)

    Not satisfied with our dinner...and with our heels-tortured feets complaining...we walked over to the Coffee Club opposite Heeren instead to chill. I finally get to eat my Muddy Mudpie again!!And oh April was like starving from dinner time cos' her serving was really not sufficient and she was still hungry, so she ordered her Chicken pie! And with drinks to accompany us..we carried on our chatting for a little while more. Was suppose to meet her hubby for movies but eventually headed home cos' I didn't really feel like watching the movie they wanted to watch. April took train with me and alighted at Bishan whereby her hubby would be sweetly waiting for her while I alighted at Yio Chu Kang MRT whereby my Daddy (Lao Dou) will be fatherly waiting for me outside the MRT station too...hahax! Daddy's the best!!=p



    (The delicious board that was beside me at Coffee Club..can you spot the Muddy Mudpie..*drools*)



    (My Strawberry Passion Tea Freeze and my most Beloved Muddy Mudpie!!Totally Satisfying!!..alright and fattening I know..=p)

    Back home took my nicey bath and now comfortably sitted before my lappie "chatting" with my dear readers here..keke! Really enjoy the night out with April tonight..and we were saying we should meet up at least once every month now! suddenly realise I really have been missing out a lot of fun in my youth-years for like quite some time..keke.. and it's gonna be my sweetie Mingbao's turn tomorrow to date me out for shopping and eating! hahax...so gonna rest my feet well so that they will bring me around healthily tomorrow! And so till my updates tomorrow...enjoy Labour Day!! I have to say...I simply lurrrveeee holidays!!heehee~~

    No comments: