In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    Rainy day...



    (Bella Greetings..^.^)

    Woke up this morning..all sunny out there! I was even contemplating if I should wear something cottoney or wooley..coz Bella is super scared of warm temperature! But somehow despite the warm weather in the early morning..I chose a wooley 2 piece top. Lucky for me coz just when I fell asleep in my one hour bus journey to work..it started to pour and the aircon in the bus was really crazy. No explanation needed even though I love cold weathers. It was just crazy if not for my wooley top! hahax...



    (Ya try telling me to work when facing such a gloomy scene!!zzz..)

    Hmm didn't really do much the whole morning given the cool weather! Too comfy for work...laughs! Lunch came and Normy, Wei Khim, Chi ho and me had our lunch at the Thai restaurant that I mentioned in one of my previous post. I ordered their Green Curry Chicken today!!Nice to have in the rainy day. We finished our food quite fast and took Normy's suggestion to go for the Bubble tea inn downstairs for some bubble tea talk..keke..and so we chit-chatted for quite some time there until it was around 130pm when we proceeded back to work.



    (Mart Boulevard's interior..for more pics refer to my previous post!)



    (The delicious watery Green Curry Chicken with rice! I likeee...^^)



    (My Champagne Grape with Jasmine Green Tea and Bubblesss...slurpy!)

    Not much sun heat could be felt even til the afternoon. And nothing special went on for the rest of the day except for Mr. US (my current engagement AIC i.e. Auditor-in-charge) making my blood boil at intervals during the 2nd half of the day with some of his pushy push skills (i.e. pushing things to others if u get what I mean)! Argh...but what to do..just have to bear with it!

    Today is Miss Xianie's final day in this job..and counting down 2nd last day in DT. Tomorrow the dinner and KTV will take place..praying hard nothing goes wrong! We had some photo craze near the end of the day just before she pulls out from the engagement.



    (Bella's bored..-.-..hahax)



    (Miss Xianie's in her work land!)



    (Bella with Miss Xianie..Ugly me..rahhh =p)

    Tomorrow gonna have Morgan Team Lunch to farewell Miss Xianie. Seems like a lot of events going on tomorrow..but the saddest one is that tomorrow is the day I'm suppose to pull out from client's place..and the pulling out day always tend to be the busiest day when all will rush like mad to clear review points! Pray hard for me I can leave early tomorrow coz I just checked my DT mail and realise he shot a email with all the audit working papers asking me to clear the review points..haven opened them coz I never bring my working lappie back. Just hope the review points are little and will be easy to clear...*Bella keeping fingers crossed!!*



    (And here's presenting Bella's just done nails..heex =p)

    Till tomorrow takes place...It's resting time for me now..Take care folks! Smuacks...=)

    No comments: