In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 10, 2008

    work life fills my diary these days...



    (*Bella*)

    Hello!!!Bella's back...with a post to update my dear readers.


    Most of my readers have been worried about my progress and have emailed or even asked me in some other forms of contact...really thanks for all the concern. I've been really quite occupied with work these days. The past Saturday I was even summoned to work by another job engagement that I was not actually involved in. Come to think of it, I haven really worked on Saturdays since I joined Deloitte. Good life as compared to some of my peers I must admit. I agreed to go back despite the tireness coz the Senior of the job was actually my senior when I was auditing Morgan Stanley. She's really quite nice to me..so can't really bear to push her request away since she must have been having a tough time due to the tight reporting deadline of the current job.


    Having worked on Saturday, and with Sunday being the only day left for me to recuperate..I seriously felt drained when I realised it was work again on Monday. Went back to the BOI(the company I went back to help out on Saturday) coz my current job I was assigned to was not ready for us to go in as yet. Ended up I worked till around 11pm that night...zzz....


    I've been hanging around Raffles City these few days since my client's place is at Raffles City Tower. The client assisting us happen to be a Japanese again. This is the 2nd time I actually worked with Japanese and I must say they are really friendly and courteous. Hmm fortunately for me, the ones I met have been the gentlemanly and friendly kind. I've heard of cases where some Japanese males tend to be very dominating and MCP. *keeping fingers crossed I won't meet them*



    (Laughs presenting my 2 farnie team-mates-Adrian on the left and Edward on the right!))

    Oh and should I mention about the JCO Donuts that one of my male colleague have been crazily eating for the past few days. I kept my temptation in control until yesterday, when we all grew famished by evening time coz we only had the Vietnamese grilled chicken with noodles (which happen to be one of my must-have food when I come Raffles City..keke). Adrian went down to get us the JCO donuts and boy the one he recommended to me and Edward was really good!! It's named Coco Loco and has a whole layer of melty chocolates on the top as well as dripping chocolates in the inside of the donut. It was so chocolatey that once you take a bite..all the chocolate in the inner ring of the donut started oozing out!!Yummy!!!



    (JCO Donuts at Raffles City basement)


    (the Yummilicious Donuts!!^^)


    Hmm...and shh...here I am at the client's place now...waiting for my Manager and Senior to review all the work papers I've done..and Blogging!!!ahhh...I'm so gonna get fired but I just wanted to update my readers so much too!!oh well..at least I did finish my work right? Call this self-affirmation or lying to myself...I'm just waiting for my stomach to digest the Korean chicken set that I downed during lunch time so that I can make room for another Coco Loco later (yes!!we bought it during lunchie again!!)..*drools*



    (meanwhile some scenery from client's place)


    Looking forward to the New York New York lunch with my team mates tomorrow too. Was suppose to go today..but since the Manager and Senior were here too..we changed location and reserved NYNY for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully the Manager and Senior will not be here tomorrow!!Yippy!Oh and tomorrow I can get to meet some of my sisters for dinner too! Just hope that I will not be summon to go back to BOI again this weekend...I need some beauty relaxation therapy!!Been buying quite a lot of beauty stuff recently to pamper myself...like the African Scrub from Body shop and Collagen mask and many more!!I need recuperating time for myself...Give me the life energy!!=p

    (Can't resist it anymore..hmm today's didn't ooze out thou. But it's still nice!!)

    No comments: