In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 13, 2010

    A girlie Saturday!



    (Quality time with Fang~)

    It's an awesome Saturday evening spent with my beloved gf, Fang~

    It's been a long long time since we last spent a Saturday together. Our initial plan was to watch Sex and The City 2 together, but unfortunately, tickets were surprisingly all sold out despite this movie being out for quite some time! I foresee a great time watching it this coming week~

    So well, we still hung out for shopping, food and drinks! And I have to admit, I totally love all my buys that day! A couple of dresses and some cosmetics was all it takes to make my spirits lift up up up!!! And though it's supposedly the GSS period, I see that there isn't much discounts going on...but oh well...still loving it cos I'm getting a little deprived from shopping since I stepped back from my Hong Kong trip. =p

    We had our dinner at T.G.I.Fridays just outside Heeren and gosh, this is so gonna be one of my favourite place! Food is yummy and ambience is comfy!!



    (Here it is...T.G.I.Fridays)



    (us @ T.G.I.Fridays!)



    (Fried Mozerella and Buffalo wings! Nice!~)



    (The Jack Daniel Chicken and Shrimp..I totally love how the chicken taste! Delicious!)

    It was nice just sitting down for a slow pace dinner with my best girl...and what more some drinks after dinner! We popped by Centrepoint to find Irene before we went for our drinks cos' Ms Rennie's just simply way too busy to meet us! It's nice seeing her though it was just a few minutes talk together! *Shoutout to Ms Rennie: When are you gonna date us out???*

    Anyways, so after the little chat, we tried going to some pub along Cuppage Terrace but gosh seems like any pubs with big screens showing the World Cup matches will be crazily packed! So we headed to Rouge Outdoors instead...it's a surprise SURPRISE that it's not packed for the first time...and this is probably cos' there isn't a flat screen there!



    (Love chill-out talks!)

    I have to say, a glass of red wine really let my hair loose totally! And I seemed to have lost count of how many times we mentioned a zillion times of "if only every day's a Saturday!" cos Saturday's really awesome with worries of work the next day! God I love Saturdays! Hope you guys enjoy your Saturdays as much as I did too!

    No comments: