In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 23, 2010

    A very nice get-together with Junne and Ying~

    Totally exciting to be able to meet up with Junney and Jie Ying! It's been like eons since we kinda last met together, with all 3 present, in Deloitte days! So we did...last Friday!

    And I suggested we have our dinner @ T.G.I.Fridays again since I'm still craving for the Jack Daniel's Chicken there! hurhur~And anyways, apart from all the food, what's most important is still the company! It's nice updating each other with our lives and having small talks over dinner~



    (One of my favs place now~)



    (Us @ T.G.I.Fridays)



    (My Jack Daniel's Chicken!still lovin' it)

    After dinner, Ying brought us to KPO. It's both Junney and my first time there and to be frank, I think we're all loving the place! Great for chill out...and of course it'd be greater if not for the crowd. I'm so seeing us going there again!!



    (Great ambience @ KPO)





    (Us!)

    I want more fridays like this plssss!!! But till my eyes are healthy and fully recovered, I'm kinda grounded for now~ *Snooze*

    No comments: