In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 20, 2010

    Xiaoxuan's baby full month celebration~



    (Dar and me on our way to Xiaoxuan's~)

    Last Sunday, Dar and I went over to one of our common friend, Xiaoxuan's, baby full month celebration @ their house.

    It's a nice feeling attending their wedding and now, attending their baby's full month celebration! We felt really happy for her having such a lovely family~



    (Lynette, the couple and me~)



    (Foodie~Some pics stolen from XX's~)



    (And here's the star - the lovely baby!)

    It was a rather short visit but it sure felt nice being able to be in the midst of all that happiness that this blessed couple is having! I really feel happy for Xiaoxuan! And it's haPpy full month to her baby, Tiger! =)

    No comments: