In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 8, 2010

    hApPy 52nd mOnth AnniverSary!

    Our 52nd mOnth anniVerSary was simple! We finally had our month-sary fall on a Saturday but we surprisingly, stayed home! Though we initially had plans to go down to Universal Studios, we decided we should probably push it back since I heard the plays aren't completely open yet.

    So we stayed home and had a taste of the new Chicken Chop dish that Dar learnt on one of his free days~ and what can I say...totally awesome!



    (Chicken chops well marinated overnight~)



    (Yummilicious would have been an understatement!! Trust me! =p)

    Oh well...and I had 2 pcs of that...if you're just wondering why I'm like gaining weight recently! *urmps* gotta hit the gym more now! But putting that aside...a peaceful and lovely month-sary spent with Dar! *loves*

    No comments: