In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 2, 2010

    Long awaited break!! - Day 11 (HK Trip Part II)

    Day 11 of my break (or rather Day 3 of my HK trip) started with us waking up too late for dim sum cos both of us were feeling really worn out from the first 2 days of shopping!

    Waking up late, we decided to find something else for our breakfast! And yes, we found something really yummilicious! It's 大肠面线!! This eatery is quite popular as can be seen from the early noon crowd standing in the shop eating! Dar also particularly love their minced meat rice bowl!



    (I'm going back to this eatery everytime I go HK now!)



    (Us happily waiting for our food!!)




    (Top: The uber nice sauce!)
    (Left is Dar's minced meat rice bowl and right is my yummy noodles!! --- MUST TRY!!)




    (And we went for the daily mango dessert treat! Huhoo~ Here's the mango pudding with extra mango!!)

    After filling our stomach, we decided to head down to Tsim Sha Tsui area for the day before my family reach Hong Kong later in the evening! We never really go round TST area on our previous trip, and I found out that actually there's quite a few big shopping malls around that area too...eg. Silvercord, the Gateway etc~



    (One of the nicey malls! - The Gateway!)

    Walking around for some time, we stopped by one of the restaurants which Dar used to visit before in the past...and that's "The Sweet Dynasty"!



    (The Sweet Dynasty)




    (Some pics~)



    (Us enjoying the golden sofa chair~)



    (Left: The delicious wanton noodles)
    (Right: Salted egg fried rice!)




    (Left: I totally love my watermelon tofu served with dry ice!)
    (Right: The authentic tofu Dar ordered)




    (Along streets of Tsim Sha Tsui area~)

    At around 6pm, we hurried back to Mongkok area whereby Dar accompanied me to Langham for a short walk cos' I still feel like shopping! My family is scheduled to arrive at around 730pm so it was still a little too early to go back to hotel straight away!



    (Some interior pics of my fav Langham Mall!)

    And true enough, this is still my favourite place to shop at cos I found yet another satisfactory dress of the trip there! Though quite pricey, but totally lovin' that dress I bought! And thanks to Dar who patiently waited for me while I tried and searched for my dress! *beams*




    (And here're my buys of the day!! Princess2 is still my fav shop there~)

    And I got a little scared and worried when my family still haven't contact me nor checked into the hotel at around 9pm!! And phew it was due to some hiccups and flight got delayed...but they eventually reached us safe and sound! Upon reaching the hotel, Dar and I brought my family to the nice roadside stall @ Temple Street which we had our dinner on Day1 of our trip! And goodness, my family totally luurrrvvvveeed the food there!





    (Everyone!!)





    (The delicious food we ordered! We also tried new dishes and all are still as yummy!)

    Although by the time my family reached HK it was really late already, I still believe a nice yummy dinner can help to make the most out of the last few hours of the day! We also had a little walk at Mongkok after dinner to digest our full full tummies!

    More on Day 4 as all of us make a trip to Macau! *stay tuned to HK Trip Part III*

    No comments: