In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 3, 2008

    GFSI A10 outing!

    Finally after so many months working together and after so many attempts to organize a bonding session among my batch of colleagues, we finally made it yesterday! Though not all were present, it's still considered the most successful one so far!

    We started off our outing at Chong Qing steamboat at Bugis area. Though we were suppose to meet at 6pm at Bugis MRT, it should come off as not much of a surprise coz most of us were late! Lolx...and while we were told by the organiser that the place is air-conditioned, the babes came off a little whinny when the place was still so heated up and all of us were like sweating like hell, especially the guys (who always tend to sweat more easily). We ate till around 8 plus 9pm before we had some photo-taking session there after all were done with the eating. S$15 dollars not including drinks, I would think it's considered cheap. A pity the table of colleagues I was sitting with can't really take spicy stuff so I was actually a little disappointed coz I didn't get to really eat with the Ma-La (Spicy) soup base. But nevertheless their company is great! And as Jack (one of my colleagues) is leaving us to another greener pasture, with this coming Wednesday as his last day, he gave all of us a treat (this was seriously not planned).


    (On the left is me and my pretty colleagues, on right is me and Shrek!!=p)


    (Here's me and Jack, the great man leaving us...with Desiree behind us))

    As usual, after-dinner events is never lacking with the guys around. Drinking seems like always a must from what I observed these months. Lolx...So we then headed to the Irish Pub though our initial plan was to go over to Balaclava. We changed our plan subsequently because one of the guys were not allowed to enter in due to his sandals! keke...Strict pub rules then made us change our mind and went over to the Irish Pub. I didn't want to drink much coz I'm still kind of disgusted with the drunk me when I went drinking with some of the pals about a month ago. So I only drank a few glasses of Heineken. Seriously drinking beer after a full steamboat is not a very good idea, especially when drinking games are involved and I'm the one with tough luck and kept losing. Rahhh...


    (Me and the some of the babes in my department)

    After about 3 hours in the pub, we decided it's time to leave. A few left while 8 of us decided to go over to Simpang for some prata supper! I ordered mushroom cheese and a plain prata (actually felt it was too much for me and wanted to cancel the plain prata but the uncle taking down the order said 1 too little and kept insisting I take 2). In the end, I stuffed myself and still I can't finish...I was cheated! Lolx...Oh man and was the uncle taking the order a fast talker! He talk like a machine gun and all of us laughed ourselves mad when he started rattling off the list of food available. Around 2 plus it was time to leave and end our gathering! It was so much fun I must say! Keke thanks to them all for the fun outing!

    Here's the group pic we took before we left...

    Hope to have greater working days with them all! Peak is still in the midst of us...hoping all of us will be able to pass through it well! Including me that is! God bless!

    No comments: