In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 5, 2008

    Happy 2nd year anniversary to me and Dar Dar!!

    Today marks the 2nd year we've been holding hands together. Nothing as elaborate as our 1st year celebration, but nevertheless I believe we both enjoyed the same. Celebration started as early as Sunday when Dar Dar fulfilled his promise of cooking us his famous carbonara mushroom-bacon pasta. Although the standard dropped but still I love eating his pasta. I still ate a whole lot of it! Hee hee...


    Then came Monday when we both couldn't wait to exchange our gifts for each other. Spent quite some time looking for a nice cuff-link for him while he on the other hand bought me my long awaited Prada LG phone!! This as agreed will be the gift for my 3 big occasions of February, that being for our 2nd year anniversary, our Valentine Day as well as for my 23rd birthday!!keke...so I've received my first pressie for the year! hahax...(still trying hard to get used to the new phone...)

    Then today, on the exact day, we met for a quite lunch and then after work we went to eat our favourite Happy Pot at the Glutton Bay beside DXO. Last night we even deliberately say goodnight and went to sleep before 12 midnight so that we can sleep into our 2nd year together and wake up in the morning wishing each other "Happy 2nd Year anniversary!!!". We had a very very fulfilling dinner tonight, slept in the bus on our way home with our full stomachs, and then Dar Dar walked me home before kissing each other goodbye...


    Tomorrow's gonna be CNY eve. We'll be having reunion dinner at each other's house, first at mine then at his. Hoping for a merry happy CNY this year!

    But before that comes, allow me to end this night appreciating my baby Dar Dar. Yes we had our tough times, and horrible things happen. I was unreasonable and he can be really mean to me as well, but I still believe what's most important is that none of us give up hope and keep persevering. True enough it's always easy to say we want to persevere when we're all nice and loving, but I hope and wish here that even in the midst of any rough times we may have ahead, we can still hold on to this faith we have now deep in our hearts. Even if not spoken out, having it deep in our hearts and showing it out with our patient and persevering actions would have been enough. I love you baby. Even after 730 days together and so much wrongs and mismatch between us, I still love you.

    No comments: