In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 2, 2008

    stay home friday!

    Been staying at home resting for the whole day, though I never really sleep a lot. Spent the afternoon watching youtube 惡作劇2吻 They Kiss Again Episode 7. Then did some personal grooming (though some guys most probably might regard it as bimbotic stuffs...lolx) which I personally find very important for not just the girls but also guys. Face mask (hope my pic didn't scare anyone..lolx), hair mask, waxing and finally manicure and pedicure! That took me quite a couple of hours.

    Today felt so different coz I can't get to see Dar Dar after work like the past few days of the week. He's out with his poly mates for the night. Not wanting to keep calling or sms-ing him, I curbed my hands and brains from disturbing him by pre-occupying them with some television programmes and MSN. Guess he must have enjoyed the buffet dinner at Furama Hotel very much coz there was no news or even a single sms from him since he off work until around 1020pm. He sms-ed me and told me they ordered 2 Martell among the 11 peeps there. Unsurprisingly, I'm worried coz he just stopped medication for some health issues and I really get worried especially when he goes out with big groups of people like that. Or is it just me? Coz most of the time it seems like more people will lead to greater drinking capacity when all get overly high and start pushing people to drink without limits. I know it's common for people to go out drinking coz I do too, but the main reason for my worries is his health.

    Wanted to make sure he will be fine when he leaves the place, though he say one of his friends stay at Ang Mo Kio. But it's still not very very near to see him home. So I sms-ed him and request that he give me a call before he leaves the place so that at least if he's not drunk i will be more ease at mind. But after that sms I sent, there was no replies from him. Guess I'll just stay up and wait for his call. It's 1218am now. Usually if I'm out with my friends he'll most probably be sending me a sms to ask if I'm still there. Maybe girls think too much, coz I dunno if it's too early to sms him now since I've already ask him to call me when he leaving. But...what if he's drunk already...

    Anyway, deviating away by a little, as I was on MSN chatting with one of my female colleagues just now, I was told that another of my female colleague (whom I mentioned as B in one of my previous posts) cried hard in office today after being blamed by A. She's been working so late every night whenever she's helping A and she is definitely not the kind who is irresponsible. Good-natured, high tolerant level, and humble-learner are perfect words to describe this female colleague of mine. What else or what right does A have to blame or pick on her! Seems like the whole office, or rather the whole of my batch assistants dislike him. He's really not fit to be a assistant manager. Wonder when he'll leave...in my opinion, he's really a disgrace of himself even though the one being scolded is B and he's the one doing the scolding. Coz it just goes to show how incompetent he is in managing his work allocation. Pushing blame to people below him and bad-mouthing people seems like his best skills. Affirmations comes especially when B is not the only one going through this kind of sufferings but it's whoever who gets his job engagement. So if all under him suffers and hate him in unison, who's more likely to be the problematic one? This is taking into account that at least those who were under him are considered good workers when they are under some other people's job. He's just such a jerk!!Real jerk! Hate him for torturing B so much. He really should just pack and leave. Phew...talking about jerks really get one heated up. So shall stop here!

    It's 1230am now. No news. Wonder what my baby Dar Dar is doing now other then drinking. He haven drank alcoholic stuff for very long. Wonder if he can handle it if his friends push him to drink. I shall wait...and wait...

    No comments: