In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 14, 2008

    hApPy Valentine's Day!!!

    (Us at the Japanese Restaurant!^^)

    It's nearing the end of Valentine's day of 2008. Hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did.

    Though this is the 3rd Valentine's day me and Dar Dar spend having each other in our lives, but we didn't really get to celebrate the occasion together properly for the last 2 times. So today is considered the first ever celebrated Valentine's day for us!

    We started our day going to work together. As usual my alarm failed me but fortunately I have Dar Dar to call and wake me up. Just in time for me to have enough time to prepare and still be able to meet Dar Dar to go work together. We met up for lunch at a Japanese restaurant that he wanted to bring me to eat. He loves the sashimi there. But for most people who know me, I don't really enjoy raw food so I tried to order something without raw stuff. But for a more traditional Japanese restaurant like the one we went, most of the Bentos have raw stuff in it. So eventually I ordered something with Cod fish and stewed vegetables though sashimi was still included. Needless to say, sashimi all went to my Baby Dar Dar's side! hahax... Oh and did I mention that Dar Dar actually bought me a bear with blue roses! It's my first time receiving blue roses. Very special feeling for me. And this small pressie came off as a surprise to me coz I didn't expect Dar Dar to buy me any other gifts since the Prada phone was considered partly a Valentine's pressie too! Hahax...and maybe he still knows me well enough to know I love flowers =p


    (Us and our Bentos!)


    (Our hands stay together always! =p)



    (Bear and light blue roses from Baby Dar Dar)

    Anyway, I haven't been feeling very well today, especially after lunch, but knowing that I'll be spending the night out with Dar Dar I persuaded myself to pop a panadol down (though I must admit I seriously hate panadol coz it's so bitter and big...always stuck in my throat!). I left earlier then my other colleagues as I didn't want to keep Dar Dar waiting. So we met up, went to look at some men shirt which I wanted to buy for Dar Dar coz I know he will need it now that he's working. Hmm however, with my Dar Dar's fussy taste, he decided not to buy first as he didn't really like what he tried. Then, I suggested that we go to one of our lovey dining spots for Valentine's dinner. That place is at Beach road area and the eatery is call Creation. The queue is really long and we waited for slightly longer then half an hour before we were served to our seats. No regrets for waiting coz the food is really nice!!! Thumbs up! Besides, we both agree waiting with each other around is never really that torturing...heex...



    (It's us at Creation stoning while waiting for our delicious food to be served)



    (Us with our delicious pasta! tink I look abit stunned here..lolx)

    We then ended our Valentine's date by taking bus home. Unlike normal times whereby we would sit through the long journey napping away with each other by our sides, there wasn't any seats for us just now. Furthermore, the bus driver was a real "exciting" one! We could hardly stand properly even when holding onto the poles and seat handles..lolx! Guess both of us must be feeling so exhausted after the exciting and straining bus ride!

    And here I m now...resting my feets and blogging! In 15 mins more, it's gonna be my 23rd birthday! Still not very sure about the plans Dar Dar have for me tomorrow so shall wait for his instructions! hahax...will blog again about 15th Feb 2008, my another special day of 2008. Stay tuned and take good care meanwhile! smuacks...

    No comments: