In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 8, 2008

    Happy Lunar New Year!!!

    Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!yeap came a little late but still not too late!hopefully all of you out there have been enjoying your CNY so far...as for me...here's some updates!

    Starting on CNY eve, me and baby Dar Dar had to "pao tai" as usual just like what we did last year! First to my house and then followed by his. He brought a big hamper that he wrapped himself over to my house while I brought some chinese BBQ pork and abalone over to his house. Fortunately, the time spread between the 2 reunion dinners was wider this year. My family reunion started at around 615pm whilst his started only at around 10pm. Enough time for both of us to digest our first meal...hahax!




    Then came CNY!!! As I wanted to ensure I have a good sleep and not wake up scratching my skin due to some skin allergy, I took medication. But due to the drowiness effect that took effect for more then 12 hours, I kept sleeping into afternoon though I woke up for breakfast with my family. The effect only went off at around 5pm on CNY first day! Rahhh...Baby came over as my daddy cooked chicken claypot rice! My bro's gf was also here, so daddy made sure he cooked a big enough pot of rice! keke...after which we rested for a while before going over to my grandma's house to bai nian! Politics on my mother's family side arose once again, but this time round it appeared rather humorous to my family though. Around 9 plus 10pm, we left grandma's place and dar dar came to my house for some Baileys. Red wine was a star for the night too! The night ended around 11 plus when Dar dar went back home.



    And as for today, CNY second day, as usual I was woken from my deep sleep (though I didn't take my skin allegy medication) by my parents to have my breakfast. Bad news heard while being waken up though. My grandma fell down and can't really move around now. Mummy say tomorrow then will send her to hospital coz the hospitals might not have readily available doctors to attend today also. Anyway, then my relatives started to come my house to Bai nian also! Had some gambling sessions from 3pm to 5pm (which I only end up winning $2, but always better then nothing..lolx) before they started moving off while I started bathing and dressing up to go over to Dar Dar's house ready to go over to his grandma's house. Had dinner at his grandma's house and I got to eat some traditional "Hin hua"(baby's family dialect) dishes for dinner. We then stayed at baby's grandma's house to watch some TV together.

    As for now, I'm resting in my room after a bowl of Bird's nest soup prepared by my Mummy, and blogging! Haven blogged for days, too tired and lazy. keke...Tomorrow most probably going to Dar Dar's house for some tom yam steamboat with abalone! Yummy! Sunday will go watch movie with Baby if there's no changes to our plan!

    Anyway hope all of us can receive more ang baos in the CNY and always have $$$ come rolling in to our pockets for the rest of our lives!!!heee...

    No comments: