In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 22, 2008

    Had a long day...Gooch Mornie!!

    Time reporting now...210am! I just reached home not long ago and finished bathing. As usual I'm making full use of the time while waiting for my hair to dry by blogging about my long day today!

    Finally after several days of not being able to wake up on time to go work with my baby Dar Dar, I finally made it today!!Maybe it's coz I get to rest and turn in earlier the night before. Wouldn't be able to do so for tomorrow I guess, since I'm still awake now.

    The day seem super long to me. Maybe it's coz I started earlier today and ended really late tonight...lolx! Anyway, my lunchie is still nice coz I get to meet Dar Dar for lunch. Brought him to eat handmade noodles. It was suppose to be a rather famous and nice stall with really nice hand-made noodles but unfortunately, their standard really dropped alot. I feel quite sad coz I didn't get to taste my delicious hand-made noodles that I had initially looked forward to. We rounded up our lunch with a nice cup of soya bean milk with grass jelly! So nice...heex...

    We then took a walk and took some photos beside the Singapore River upon my request (so that I can get to see him in my phone whenever I miss him during the working hours =p). Dar Dar was suppose to have a meeting straight after lunch so he had to go back earlier today. We parted with a kiss and it was back to work for both of us! *Rahhhh*



    (Hehe..my greatest stress reliever..*smuacks*)

    I had expected a long day all along today coz tomorrow is the deadline for the first review of our audit. So staying back was like a must! Hmm, anyway it's also the big day for all the TOTO fans out there. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I bought some too. Excitement overwhelmed all my colleagues as the result was drawing near. I guess this kind of helped us feel less stressed up with work for a moment. Sad to say though, none of us won anything...hahax! But still feel happy for those who got to win something in this last day of CNY. Congrats to them!

    Well, after all the excitement was over, it's time to get back to reality and start cracking our brains once again! As usual, whenever I feel stressed up with work, it's munching time for me! I downed like 2 cups of yogurt tonight. Heex...hey at least I stayed away from chocolates tonight! haha!

    (My working space for the night..there my 1st yogurt!Slurps!)

    Around 1 plus am we finally decided to pack up and head for home. Really feel exhausted now and as for tomorrow, just like how I've been describing my "tomorrows", it's gonna be a long busy day once again! Especially coz when I wake up in a few hours time, I'll have to rush loads of stuff to meet the first deadline for me and my team-mates! Wish me the best! Goodnights...or rather Gooch Mornie!^zzz^

    No comments: