In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    start of a super busy week!

    It's 1250am now and here I am using the time to update my blog while waiting for my hair to dry. Gosh! Today has been such a hectic day, I nearly fainted! Deadline for Manager's review is this coming friday and loads of work is still undone! Dar even helped me do some of the work during the last Sunday that just passed. Anyway here's some updates of the weekend we had.

    On Saturday, Dar Dar and I went to Harbourfront to get my Prada phone repaired coz there was some problems. We went over to the Harbourfront hawker center where the shuttle buses to Sentosa is stationed. I didn't have much appetite so Dar Dar ordered his fried Hokkien Mee and his favourite oyster omelette. I dig into his food as usual! lolx...I must say the food for that stall is really nice! Though it was a little oily, the food is still delicious and too appealing to ever think of resisting it. Hahax...

    (The stall we bought our delicious food from!)


    (Us with Fried Hokkien Mee and Oyster Omelette!Yummy!!)

    We actually planned to go to SIM together to hand in Dar Dar's application form. Only to realise that the school closes at 2pm on Saturday. By the time we realise that it was already slightly past 2pm. =( To make use of our precious time together though, we didn't allow this to sadden our emotions but I suggested that we catch a movie instead. And we watched CJ7 shortly after we made that decision! heex...The movie was short and personally I feel it was a little overhyped. Nevertheless, it's still a nice movie to relax and chill.

    Dar Dar and I then went to collect my Prada phone before we proceeded to take the train to our own individual destinations. Dar Dar had to go to his friend's house for BBQ at Seng Kang while I had to travel down to Orchard for my facial at Taka. Even through the short few stops from Habourfront to Dhoby Ghaut, I still fell asleep while leaning on Dar Dar's shoulders. It's just so easy to fall asleep with Dar Dar by my side. I lurrrvvve to sleep beside my Baby Dar Dar!!hahax...=p

    I went back home after facial. Did my manicure as I watched my youtube shows (恶作剧2吻 and Stairway to Heaven). Dar Dar decided to stay over at his friend's house that night so I turned in earlier without waiting for him. Then Sunday was my working day. Started a little on Saturday but it's never ending. Dar Dar even came over to my house after he woke up from his sleep at around 3pm. Packed up my room a little for a small comfy working space for myself while I left my study table for Dar Dar to work comfortably too! Guess my baby must be so tired after all the work coz he fell so soundly asleep after he had dinner at my house. I couldn't bear to wake him up so I let him sleep a little longer while I carried on with my work. Did my work til around 2am in the morning! I could hardly wake up this morning and in the end I did not meet Dar Dar to go to work together! I just needed more sleep coz I know I'll definitely be working til real late tonight! But still we met for lunch and I totally enjoy lunch with Dar Dar! Hopefully I can manage to wake up on time to go work with Dar Dar tomorrow. Guys pray hard for me during this period...esp this one week! I might just collapse from all the workload I have in my hands now!!!ahhhh....



    (^My small little working space^)

    Anyways, till I manage to free up my time a little to update more, hope you guys will be enjoying urselves! smuacks...=)

    No comments: