In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    Tuesday Lunchie...

    Yeah the main star of the day was my lunch! hahax...well can't expect much fun from work...especially not when I didn't manage to go to work with my Baby Dar Dar. Yesh...Bingo! I overslept, or rather I just couldn't get myself to wake up to leave for work even though baby called to wake me up.

    Was suppose to meet Dar Dar for lunch today but my colleague told me at around 11 plus that we would most probably be having lunch with the client. Feel so bad for "abandoning" baby during lunch time! (But we did meet for dinner though...hehex)

    We had lunch at a vegetarian restaurant near boat quay area. Wasn't expecting much from a vegetarian restaurant (coz I don't really like vegetarian food), but the food there kinda surprised all of us. I had my first "lao yu sheng" of the year today. It's also the first time i tried a vegetarian yu sheng. I must say it's really tasty and pleasant to the eye. It's even more refreshing then the usual ones I had and the color variety was also greater and stronger...I love it! keke...then I order the vegetarian Chicken Rice for my main course. Felt kinda farnie coz I just had Chicken Rice (as in real chicken rice) with Dar Dar yesterday during lunch but nevertheless I finished up the whole plate of chicken rice still. That restaurant that we went to really emphasizes a lot on healthy eating lifestyle. Even the chendol (dessert) was different in the sense that it replaced the coconut that is usually found in Chendol with oat milk. The taste is still nice and surprisingly the oat milk really did taste like coconut. For a minute I was bluffed, thinking that it was coconut until the lady boss came and properly introduce the dessert to us. Nice!

    (The name of the restaurant - "Genesis" - this is the 1st pg of the menu)



    (The "Yu Sheng" and my Chicken Rice...Yummy!!)

    Yes as usual with no surprise, it was back to work after lunch. I really miss Dar Dar so much! And I sat in front of my laptop the minute I was back at the client place. Hardly had much spare time to even go to the ladies. I just wanted to finish the stuff I was doing today fast coz I still have loads of stuff waiting for me!! Had dinner with Dar Dar nearby and he went back home after having dinner with me while I went back to work. Me and my colleagues decided we should leave slightly earlier tonight coz we foresee a long day awaiting us tomorrow. So we left at around 10pm. Exhausted is the word for us I guess!

    Gonna relax a little bit more before turning in! I really wanna be able to wake up on time to go work with Dar Dar tomorrow!!keeping fingers crossed =x! Hoping for a better day tomorrow! ^add oil^ heex...

    No comments: