In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 20, 2008

    Have a break...

    Yep if I can find a time to take a break for the week, I guess this is the day! The accountant who was suppose to be the main person helping us in the audit was not around today, hence many things couldn't be done.

    And today I must thank my sweet Junney for the small little gift she prepared for mi. It was some cookies and a love note!!hahax...She prepared it for me in hope that it will help encourage me in my current job engagement! It's so sweet of her! Thanks Junney babe...I've read ur "love note" to me and it really perked me up! Oh and the cookies are delicious! yummy...



    (the cookie gift from Junney and the love note behind..heex)

    Hmm had lunchie with Grace this noon. It was a short lunch though, after which she went back to her office and I went to buy my conditioner before heading back to work. Hahax...and should I mention that with the triggering of my colleague, I took part in the crazy ToTo buying today! Lolx...Dickson, Desiree and me went to queue up to buy ToTo. I also help Dar Dar to buy a system 7 Quickpick! And oh my the queue was so long even during around 330pm. Do all of them not need to work (alright at least for the 3 of us it's like a tea break session)! So anyway, wish me and Dar Dar luck ba!lolx...


    (My buy for the day from The Body Shop - Glow Enhancer..yeah~~)



    (Lucky Lucky ToTo~~wooo...Huat ah!=p)


    (Just me getting tired and bored from working =p)

    So happy I manage to go home together with Dar Dar today!wheee...coz me and my team members gathered that we're going to have a super long day tomorrow when the accountant is back so it would be nice and wise to take a break today! So I get to wait for Dar Dar to off work today instead and we took a bus home together. And guess what...I indulged in my sleep leaning on his shoulders once again!!hahax...



    (My Tenseup Ex for the night..HoHo!!)

    Gonna sleep le! Baby's waiting for me to turn in so I better not let him wait too long!!hee hee...Hoping for a better day tomorrow!!!=)

    No comments: