In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 24, 2008

    "Gathering" weekend...

    Friday was the deadline to hand most of my work for review, but that didn't stop me from meeting 2 of my secondary school dancers for a mini gathering nevertheless. This dinner had been planned quite some time ago, so I felt I really should try my best to attend it. I left client's place at around 8pm while April and Xiaoxuan were already waiting at Crystal Jade for seats. Had a hard time finding them but fortunately we did manage to get a seat. We chatted while we ate and subsequently decided to go to East Coast Park Macdonalds for some chatting session since Xiaoxuan's hubby was there for a meeting and April's hubby house was also around that area. We chatted till midnight before parting and Xiaoxuan and her hubby sent me back home safely! heex...



    (My lunch and dinner for Friday! Pasta and La Mian =p)

    By the time I reached home, I was into my Korean drama "Stairway to Heaven" again. As usual I cried while watching the show. Sadly, my skin problem came halfway through my watching, and the itch was so unbearable that I had to take my medication (I always try not to take that medication coz the drowsy effect was just too strong for me. It always cause me to fall deep asleep for more then 12 hours.) and so I fell deep asleep at around 4am. I didn't turn on any alarm clock as I thought the latest I might sleep till would be until around noon time. To my surprise and shock, I woke up at only 330pm. I was suppose to be at Junney babe house for a Tea Party at 430pm. Anyway ended up the Tea Party started late and I got my Daddy to bring me to Junney's house (gosh...it's at Clementi area...wonder how I can ever find the place if I go by myself!lolx). Jillian and Huixian were also the honoured invited babes to the tea party. Really enjoyed ourselves and I must say it's really nice to sit down and relax together for some tea and chit chat. Oh and should I mention that the theme of the tea party was suppose to be Quirky : Blue. but ended up the themey thing didn't really work out but we were still happy that evening! But still, I really wanna thank Junney babe for the whole tea party! It's great babe! smuacks...



    (The sumptous food Junney prepared! I lurvve it!Yummy!!)



    (Steal shot by Junney...hahax)



    (4 babes with our desserts!)


    (One pic before and one pic after...the evening was so beautiful!)

    I had to leave early as I was suppose to meet baby Dar Dar and Roy for movies at Suntec at 810pm. Couldn't bear to leave them, so instead of my initial plan to take a bus there, I took a cab there instead so that I could stay with the babes slightly longer! Reached Suntec at around 8pm and we proceeded to watch "Ah Long Pte Ltd". Quite an entertaining show I must say, and boy my baby Dar Dar really laugh out loud during the show! keke...the show ended at around 10pm and Roy and us went back home together by bus.

    Decided to stay over at Dar Dar's house so that I can get to accompany him longer while he watch his soccer match. I grew really sleepy at around 2am but Dar Dar's soccer match will only end at 3am. So I waited though he did ask me to go sleep first. Heex..Dar Dar's mummy came back home and she always smell and kiss Dar Dar's head whenever she's back. I really find it so sweet!Hahax...but then Dar Dar like no response one! ^Diaox^ hahax...

    Sunday came and Dar Dar's mummy cooked a really sumptous brunch for us!!!We ate so heartily while Dar Dar's mummy went out for work. As usual there's always afternoon nap for us. We actually wanted to go out to Bishan to do some shopping right after our brunch but ended up we only went out at around 7pm. hahax...so anyway, I replenished my Tenseup Ex supply and got myself a huge tub of Berries yogurt and a little snack for my work tomorrow. I decided to take a cab back home myself so that Dar Dar wouldn't have to help me carry the heavy stuff back home and we can both reach home earlier to rest. But my mood for the day took a turn when I stepped into the cab! argh...the driver was actually travelling at 40km/hr!!!Can you believe it? Especially when the road is not even jam or something! I held my patience and tried not to focus on the speed by reading some Fancl booklets. But when I finish browsing the booklet and he was still travelling at that speed I requested him to drive faster. He did, by going to 60km/hr! My goodness! And that's not all. When he turned into my home area, with no cars in front, he was travelling at 20km/hr! My patience ran out when I asked him to turn right and he continued to head straight. This was the first time I got off from a cab even before it reached my destination coz I really couldn't stand it anymore!!! I paid, not wanting to even talk to him about any directions out at all, took my stuff and rather walk home with the heavy stuff!



    (The delicious brunch by Dar Dar's mummy!)

    Called to talk to Dar Dar right after I left the cab! As usual, fortunately I have Dar Dar to bear with my complains and I really did feel better after hanging up with Dar Dar. I reached home to do some self-grooming stuff again. Waxing (=p), trimming of eyebrow, manicure and facial. Oh not forgetting to continue with my Korean drama while doing my manicure! It's gonna be work day again tomorrow! Heard that the Manager might be coming down tomorrow or someday this week! Guess it's a long and late working day for tomorrow or perhaps for the whole entire week again! Pray hard for me guys...I so gonna need it this week! hahax...

    Meanwhile, hope all of you out there have a great week ahead!!!*smuacks*

    No comments: