In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 13, 2008

    haPpy miD week!

    Hey guys how have your week been? I haven blogged for the week yet so here's some updates...

    Have started working on my new job engagement at Republic Plaza. I'm happy coz I'm able to go work together with my baby Dar Dar every morning (except for this morning coz I overslept =( sad-ed hahax) and be able to hug and close my eyes for a rest during the train journey.

    On Monday, me and Dar Dar met up with Grace (our common friend who's now working at Republic Plaza also) for lunch at a Korean eatery. I love their kimbab the most! Yummy...Grace left earlier coz she has got a more restraint lunch hour. As for mi and Dar Dar, we walked around and shopped around for awhile. After work Dar Dar accompany me to SGH to visit my Grandma who's hospitalised coz she fell down on the 2nd day of CNY. She just had her operation yesterday and is still currently resting in the hospital.

    On Tuesday, me and Dar Dar met up with some of our secondary school mates (Amos and Patrick) who happen to be working at the same area too. Ate at a Japanese eatery and updated our status...keke! We talked about our past school days all the way to the future path. It's always nice to meet friends up once in a while for a little update...to always keep in touch! Anyway then me and Dar Dar went back home together after work by bus. It always feels great taking a nap while leaning onto Dar Dar. Even when the bus is rocky, I still love sleeping on his shoulder. His warmth is like the sleeping agent for me. Hahax...

    As for today, I finally met up with my Junne babe for lunch! Miss her so much! hahax...Grace joined in too as she's still new to her workplace and haven really blended in with her colleagues. As usual Grace left earlier after eating while me and Junne went to a famous dessert store at the Arcade. We both ordered the super duper delicious Mango Sago there! Feel so satisfied after that! And oh did I say how much I missed my Dar Dar today coz I didn't get to see him in the morning coz I overslept and have to go to work without him. And then I didn't get to see him during lunch too...and with some overtime I was like hugging so tightly to him by the time I met up after work! We were suppose to go to "Chun Dao He Pan" together after work. But it has been re-scheduled to this friday (my Birthday!!!). We met up with Dar Dar's mummy and sis for dinner at Bishan Ajisen instead. Order so much food and boy we were all so bursted and full by the time we left the place! Here are some pics taken...

    (Presenting me and my Baby Dar Dar!!)

    (Presenting my Baby Dar Dar's pretty sis and mummy!!)



    (Presenting the food for the night!!)

    And not to forget, loads of work still awaits me! But knowing that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and that Friday will be my Birthday perks me up! Hahax...Oh and of coz knowing I can see Dar Dar every morning before I start my work is the best booster for the day! I love my Baby Dar Dar..=p

    So until I update again...take good care guys! I love you all too =)

    No comments: