In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 10, 2008

    Starting work in the midst of CNY

    Unlike all the years before, tml I'll have to start work on the 5th day of CNY. The days when the 5th day of CNY still seem so exciting and full of CNY spirits and atmosphere is no longer around. But nevertheless knowing I can still see my baby Dar Dar during lunch time (but unlikely for after work coz I'll most probably but doing OT) perks me up a little.

    Today, me and Dar Dar went out as planned for our movie Kung Fu Dunk at Marina Square. We went for a quick brunch at my favourite Yoshinoya before that. I initially don't really feel like watching it coz it seem like a rather unrealistic show to watch, but I hold no regrets after watching the show. Not bad at all! Worth watching I would say. Then we went to meet Yeefong to get my bag that I bought from his online shop. Shall use it this week. hehe...

    (Don't snap when my mouth is full...=p)

    (Taken while waiting for Yeefong at Serangoon MRT control)

    Knowing and remembering that we both still have to work tomorrow, we decided to go home earlier then before. So at around 7 plus 8pm Dar Dar came home with me to have dinner (coz my mum called to say my maid cooked a lot). Wanted to send Dar Dar home but dunno why he refused to let me do it. Anyway he then went back straight after dinner. As for me, it's facial mask time.

    Tomorrow's gonna be the start of a long stay at a new job engagement. 1 month! 1 month in a job that I would say I don't really have much interest and liking in. Still, I know I have to accept the fact and perk myself up (or at least try to perk myself up though it's probably gonna be tough). Looking forward to this coming friday, coz i'll be turning 23 already! Hopefully I can leave earlier on that day and won't have to do OT. Pray hard for me ba!!!

    Till then, I shall keep myself fit to fight this upcoming battle! Wish me luck and strength =)

    No comments: