In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 8, 2008

    Bella's first June weekend!

    First of all...Happy Dumplings day to all!!keke...hope u guys enjoyed the rice dumplings today. I down 2 in total today...=p *Fatty Bom Bom me!*

    And yeah~~as I've mentioned and left off before I post my previous post, Bella bought her beloved ALDO bag yesterday evening!! Heex....I lurrrveee it! Dar's sis saw it too and commented it's nice too...hahax! Shall bring it to work tomorrow...Yippy~



    (My new ALDO bag...SGD75 bucks well spent...at least it made my day! heex...^^)

    Went to Dar's house to buy dinner for him after I bought the bag at Wisma. Dar's mummy came home earlier then usual yesterday...like so long never see auntie liao! keke...and guess what? While I was sitting on Dar's bed with Dar using his lappie...Dar's mummy came in and told me she has prepared a new comforter and pillow for me! Yeah so now I have my very own sleeping set when I stay over at Dar's house! Happy happy!=p



    (Me at Dar's house (^o^) )



    (Me and my new comforter and pillow!!So Comfy!!)

    Felt so bad last night though...cos I was coughing away throughout the night. Guess I must have disturbed Dar and his sister..Sobx! But the itch in my throat as well as the phlegm that was stuck there was really killing me! (-.-)

    Then woke up this noon and went out with Dar to have our brunch. We had the nice Roti Prata just below Dar's house. But due to my cough and throat discomfort, I didn't take much curry and ate my Prata with sugar instead. It still taste really good cos' I haven had Prata with sugar for very long...and the last time I did that was ages ago when I was still very young. Shall do that more often next time when I eat Prata...yummy! Anyways, Dar was having his Sunday soccer match at 330pm at Fernvale soccer field, and so by the time we finished our brunch, we headed back to his home, rested for awhile and moved off.

    This is the first time I accompanied Dar to watch his soccer team (Team FATA) play their Sunday games since it started about 2 months ago. Met some familiar faces there, and totally enjoyed the match though I was not playing but just sitting by the side. Luckily the weather today was not sunny, if not I might not be able to stand it cos' the playing field was really open space with no shelters at all. The opponent team was really horrible cos' they were playing rough almost throughout the whole entire game. I was like so worried for the Team FATA players as they played, especially during the 2nd half of the game. Quite a few of Team FATA players even got injured...and some damn ***holes players of the opponent team even played so rough my Dar almost got injured! Petty players are seriously Losers (place L on the forehead!) and should be kept out of the game! And maybe because of that, I'm a fan of Team FATA cos' they're such great players...so proud of them! Woohoo~~and good players win the game! They managed to win the game with a great score of 4 against 1. My Dar scored 2 goals today...nice play and kudos to Dar!!



    (Me and Dar before kick-off...Go Dar Dar Go!!)



    (The field...with Dar walking towards me..=p)

    After the game, Dar came over to my house cos' I invited him to stay over at my place for dinner cos' my house usually prepares quite a spread for dinner on Sundays. Helped Dar do a mask and light up some lavender aroma therapy as well on some S.E.N.S music before I went to bathe myself. Dar was already asleep when I finished my bath. Then I help Dar take off his mask before giving him a thorough head and face massage before finishing the package with a short back and leg massage. Left him on the bed for a short nap...poor him must be feeling so tired after the game.

    We just finished our sumptuous dinner with my family. Now...guess it time for me to rest already...heex...all in all a nice weekend spent! Getting ready for the work week ahead...*chill with HL milk* =p

    No comments: