In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 3, 2008

    Post work enjoyment is always good for health!!=p



    (Nice part of the day!!(Nothing very special...but just a simple dinner with the right person makes my day!=p)

    I have to tell you all...*Gua Gua* how tough Bella's work day was today!!!!!(sorry for the following grumbles...heh heh ^^)

    I'm currently under one of the most dreaded jobs in my schedule...cos' this job's senior is rather well known for "not knowing his stuff" and with super ultra bad organization skills! I arrived in office today mentally prepared for his bombs...and while my tolerance level kept my cool all the way till lunch time...and I did enjoy my lunchie with my colleagues at Amoy Food Centre (Heex...I had Bah Kut Teh for lunchie...nice!), my after-lunch session didn't go as well.

    Met some problems along the way, and when I tried to consult him for solution or at least some suggestions cos' I thought like well he's the senior and auditor-in-charge (AIC) of this job afterall, he came off with the most irresponsible and unbelieveable response. He turned around and said to me that actually he is as clueless as me when he look at all the accounts. But...if he is the AUC of the job, and with the many much more money he is paid monthly, shouldn't he know more then I do or even if he doesn't initially, he should eventually so that he can guide me? Ended up, for the following 15 minutes, instead of getting some answers for my questions, I find myself having to answer his questions and giving my suggestions to questions that he shouldn't be asking an assistant at all!!!I was so pissed off after this attempt of consulting him that I changed my mind and rather dig into that pile of papers myself for answers instead of asking him any more questions. *Faintz*...totally!!

    But I'm glad I still have some of my tea break pals on my most-stressed moments to ask me out for some tea session at Coffee & Toast. Well...at least that cuppa Teh-O plus Lemon and some Kaya toast did made me feel so much better. All the complaining and out-bursting of compressed flames in me totally made me feel so much more released as well...a saviour for my soul to be able to continue with my work! But hard on the ears of my listening colleagues...but I really appreciate them!!=)



    (Ahhhh...all time stress-reliever!)

    At around 515pm, Bella then received a sms from her Dar asking her what time she'd knock off. Looking at the sms, and back at my pile of work...I'm soooooooo glad that sms came. Cos'...it just made me feel better! Dar was sweet enough to offer a dinner at Creation for some nice pastas. Of course, that would mean I'll have to wait for Dar to knock off at 630pm (cos' Bella actually intended to leave early and not face the work for a minute longer at least for today)...so I stayed and worked a little longer while waiting for the right time to move off.

    And within a blink of an eyelid, we reached one of Dar and my long time favourite - Creation! I miss the pasta there sooooo much!! As usual, Dar ordered his Seafood Marinara while I ordered my Spicy Crabby Pasta. The Crabby serving tonight was really generous...I wonder if the cook knows about my craving when I stepped into the eatery. Hahax...The meal had some pumpkin soup and hot brownie topped with cold vanilla ice cream as well...But I was kinda restricted from the full ball of ice cream cos' of my cough...but nevertheless I still manage to eat some of it!! Heex...oh and I got to sleep on Dar's shoulder just now on the bus too!!I luurrrvve it...=p



    (Dar say cos' I'm sick...I can only drink water...Sobx!)



    (But the ice lemon tea looks soooo nice to drink...*Crys*)



    (Here comes my beloved pasta...where should I start?*Yummy*)

    But greedy me have to face consequences...cos' Bella's throat is feeling super uncomfortable now...Sobx! Guess I'm gonna lose my voice tomorrow when I wake up...trying to down some Green Tea plus Honey now...hopefully it'll help a little at least...*Crys* But if it's just losing of voice I guess it should still be okie...as long as I don't fall too sick again and end up getting grounded at home all weak and uncomfortable =(...besides as much as Bella hate the current job engagement...I just want to finish it up once and for all and stop everything!! So...pls don't take my health and energy away~~

    Alrights...I better go drink my green tea plus honey now and take more rest for another battle tomorrow! Nights all~~smuacks...=)

    P.S to Dar: Thanks for the dinner...it saved my day!!! and I'd still go for the dinner even if I know I'd lose my voice after that! cos' the food ish nice and it soooooo saved my Tuesday!!Tank cute u!!And I must say...I appreciate u too!!Smuacks~ (^*^)

    No comments: