In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Outing with F4 and Ms Ong!

    (F4+2...Quan Jia Foo Family Photo for the day!)

    Went out for steamboat buffet with the F4 and Ms Ong at Bugis' "Xian de lai"...I haven had steamboat buffet there for quite some time le. Totally lurrrveee the "La Zi Ji (i.e spicy chicken)" there plus the spicy soup base. Compared to "La Mei Zi", the ingredients at "Xian de lai" is much nicer and fresher. We kept ordering and ordering till the whole steamboat was so flooded with food! Lolx...Think we probably ate for 2 hours there...almost non-stop! hahax...end up when we left the place my stomach was soooooo big!!=p



    (The "Posers")



    (Left: Dar insisted in squeezing in when Roy meant to take pic for me and Ms Ong only...lolx)
    (Right: Finally...me and Ms Ong by ourselves...hahax)



    (Bella's busy ordering foooddd!!)



    (Yes Mr. Yeo? What's with the face?)



    (F4 pic at steamboat!Their attempt to be intimate...Laughs..)

    Then we decided to proceed to my "Mei nan aka Ben" house for some booze and chilling session. We managed to cut down on our transport time since Roy and Gavin drove. We reached Ben's house not very long after and decided to get some mixers for the booze first. I spotted my favourite ice cream shop (Haato) there and gave in to my craving immediately. Green Tea and Milk Tea combination...not bad! heex...after buying the mixers, we then went back to Ben's house.

    (In the lift...making our way to the carpark...)



    (Indulge in ice-cream from Haato~!)



    (The backview of F4!!irene had to keep chasing them behind to take this pic!lolx...)

    Interestingly, someone's car battery died right outside Ben's house and so asked the guys for help to lend him their car battery to help him start his engine. Being quite an idiot in these technical car stuff, I just stood by the side and learn..hahax! Just like how humans can communicate and how 2 computers can communicate...so can the cars!!Anyway, the man's car revived within a couple of minutes and the "show" ended! keke...we then went back into the house.

    While we warmed up a little at Ben's living room, we subsequently proceeded to his top floor for some pool games. I'm no good at it...but I still enjoyed myself there in the room with the never-ending entertainment by the guys and Ms Ong. It's so much better staying in that room with these guys then squeezing myself through all the smoke and sweaty bodies in the clubs and pubs on a Wednesday night (or rather ladies night). And the night ended at around 2am I guess...not drunk but chilled and relaxed! For those of us who had to go to work in a few hours time...we hated the fact we had to go to work...while those who didn't have to go to work presented their smug face!!Rahhh...well anyway Gavin then drove all of us home...*Thanks Gavin*

    (At upper part of Ben's living room)



    (Booozeee!)




    (Some kitchen fun before we proceeded to the Billiard room!)



    (Guess which is mine??*clue...gimme Cranberry Kosong plsss*=p)



    (Billiard blurs =p)



    (Ms Ong and Me!)



    (Craze!)



    (Me with Roy's retro specs...Am I cool or what? =p)



    (Vain Roy with my Vintage bag...lolx)



    (F4...hahax!)

    (Nice work by Roy!)

    I reached home...tired but happy the night went by nice and comfortable...but only to find out that I've lost my keys (very important cos' it's got a very important key chain Dar bought for me when he went for his overseas training during his NS days...and that was like when we got together not very long after...he has one too! and of cos' my office locker key was also attached!) and so I spent the whole night finding for my keys! Good news is I finally found it at around 4am...in a rubbish chute!Arghh (don't ask me how it ended in there...I'm just glad I found it)...Bad news I became a walking zombie with panda eyes today!=p Oh well...nothing beats finding something you've lost or you thought you've lost!

    *Cherish every single thing/person you have by your side now...some are lucky cos' they find them back after a short separation...but for some...it's gone forever!* Smuacks...^^

    No comments: