In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    A Friday that turn from bad to gReat!!

    (Finally...5 in one pic at Xin Wang HK Cafe!)

    Despite the grumbles that I made on my tagboard due to the last minute notice that I had to go back to office to work (when I'm supposedly on leave...at least for half a day), Bella still enjoyed her Friday this week cos' of all the great companies and nice food I've got!!Heex...

    Had lunch with my colleagues at Raffles Place's "The Blood Type Restaurant". It's situated just below the golden shoe market. Some of the gals been wanting to try this place out for quite some time, so we thought today might be a great day to try it. We stepped into the restaurant with 7 headcounts. After waiting for a minute or two for the waiters to arrange a long table for us, we settled down and were given different menus according to our blood type. The price was rather steep, with the main course alone priced at around S$30. Nevertheless, we decide to give it a go and ordered our dishes. I ordered the Roasted Chicken which was complemented with brown rice and some vegetables. The food there is quite okie but I personally find it nothing fantastic. With a price like that, I feel there're much tastier stuff to go for...=p But one thing for sure, the dishes are really rather health conscious.


    (The Blood Type Restaurant)



    (Darren and Sarah acting cute...Lolx)



    (*My Roasted Chicken*)

    (The lunch babes ^^)

    Bella continued working through out the day...but definitely looking forward to the gathering with some of my secondary school sisters. Though there was some delay due to some of them getting cropped up , we still managed to meet at the Spagaddies located at the basement of Paragon. It's been such a long time since I last ate there and though there was a long queue when we reach, the queue was fortunately moving fast. *Lucky us*



    (My Baked Penne!)


    (Us at Spagaddies...)

    As I wasn't feeling very hungry, I ordered their Baked Penne (thinking that it would not be so filling)...but ended up mine turned out to be the most filling one. Duhz...lolx!Mr. Ho (who's considered as one of the sisters...hahax...)turned up the latest when he's suppose to have no work today!!Fang ordered her crayfish and some meat (beef I think) combo while Gavin (Mr. Ho) and Xiaowan ordered the Crayfish pasta...looks nice!

    After dinner, we proceeded to the Coffee Club branch just outside the planet fitness opposite Heeren for a drink and chit chat session while we wait for Irene to join us after she knock off from work. I was, as usual, craving for my Muddy Mudpie!!hahax...and other then that I ordered my Mango Peach smoothie too! And there was this healthy VS sinful eating session as Fang and Gavin dug into their Season Salad while Xiaowan and me indulged in our Muddy Mudpie!!Heex...Alrights...I know I'm putting on weight with all the food entries into my mouth! =p (But I must say...the Muddy Mudpie made me feel sooooo satisfied!hahax...)



    (At Coffee Club...)



    (My delicious Mango-Peach Smoothie!!)



    (The opposites - Healthy salad VS Sinful Mudpie =p)

    Irene joined us at around 11pm, and since she haven't had her dinner yet, we moved on to our next eating destination - Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Cineleisure. Full as the remaining 4 of us were, we went ahead but ordered only drinks while Irene ordered her dinner. Mr. Ho left us after some time cos' he joined another group of his friends for movie while Fang, Irene, Xiaowan and me continued our ladies talk all the way til' around 230am. Fantastic updating session (it's so terribly lacking these days!) and we talked almost anything under the "moon". Heh heh...

    And now that I'm home...I'm waiting for my hair to dry up before I go to bed. Gotta wakie at around 11am tomorrow cos' I'm meeting some spree organiser tomorrow to collect some of my clothes that have arrived! Yeah~~hopefully it turns out nice!

    Oh and did I missed out on some sharings on a movie I watched last night with Mr. Ho at AMK Hub. The movie is the long awaited "Sex and the City" that has created quite a big hoo-ha recently. A great movie not cos' of all the sexual scenes...but one definitely worth watching because of the great display of friendship in the show. Well, at least I'm definitely agreeable with what many have said - that all ladies should really watch this movie. And the movie reminded me on the importance of friendship so much...I wanna cherish all my sisters more then ever!! So P.S to all my beloved sisters...especially to fang, xw, katrina and irene...to our many years of friendship that lasted even through the many changes in our lives...I still lurrrveee u gals! Smuacks...Oh and of course there're many more...you know who you are...the ones who stay with me when I meet problems (both my personal life and my work life) and cry! love ya love ya lurrrveeee ya...=)

    (Sex and the City poster!)

    (SOo Nice!)

    Anyways...I'm so happy the weekend's here once again...and just a gentle tinnie winnie little reminder for all out there...don't forget it's Father's Day this Sunday (15th June 2008)...Heex...lastly, nights all!Lurrveee ya...Berry berry mooch!(^^)

    *Haven't received some photos taken Mr.Ho...will update this post as soon as I've received them from him. Cheers!*

    No comments: