In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 10, 2008

    Nice lunchie kakis!


    (Our first ladies self take!)


    (Our second ladies take!Much better...heex)

    Nothing very special about the past couple of days of working, other then a super unhappy incident that happened yesterday when a idiotic manager tried to throw his weight on me and even lose his temper at me. Typical Bella reaction when someone I don't give a damn loses his temper at me - turn and walk away without another word! Arghh...anyway he's the manager-in-charge of one of my previous job engagement...fortunately I'm outta that job, or at least for now. Been working hard on the fund job as mentioned in my recent posts...everything is progressing well now I guess. Despite the many problems in the job, this job remind me that nothing is really unsolvable, what we need is just patience and time! *grinz*

    Putting work aside, met Miss Xianie for lunchie today together with some of my other female colleagues. Haven met Miss Xianie since she left the company for a greener pasture out there...until she called just before we went out for lunch and suggested for a meet-up lunch! She came over to our side to find us and we went over to Temasek Towers for the Thai food once again since Miss Xianie only have a one-hour lunch and so can't go somewhere far from the MRT station to eat.



    (My order this time round - Tom Yam Seafood with Thai Rice Noodles...quite nice! ^^)

    It was really a nice and comfortable lunch. Miss Xianie and us kept each other updated on how we're doing on our current jobs and we all agree Miss Xianie looks more radiant after she left (this also seems to be case for all who left us for a greener pasture...lolx) and we're happy for her. The girls were also really sweet to help give suggestions on what I should take to help me recover cos' I've been sick for quite sometime now...Shall have some Vitamin C tablets later! After we finish our lunch at Mart Boulevard, we then proceeded over to the CPF building cos' Miss Xianie was craving for some bubble tea. And after buying her bubble tea, we parted and went back to our office for work.

    And now, I'm back home (slightly earlier then usual) cos' I manage to finish my work early and I'm helping my senior to do the draft FS (brought home to do though =p). Just did my face mask and was at my mum's room. Managed to once again take a minute to appreciate the greenery just outside my backyard...I hope the greenery will not be replaced by some man-made works ever!



    (The whole stretch of greenery I always love since young...)

    Well...Gotta do my work now...Bella's still coughing. Daddy said he bought me some new cough remedy...shall try it before I sleep tonight. Hope it works cos' Friday I'm meeting some of my beloved secondary school babes...I wanna to well so that I can eat sumptuous dinner with them! Heex...*munch munch munch* >.<

    No comments: