In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

    Mid week mini shopping!


    (The only pic of Ms Ong and me taken today...Farnie location to take pic cos' it's taken at Scotts Isetan Chanel counter...with pple streaming pass us...lolx but who cares =p)

    Today is my off day again..as well as tomorrow!!hahax...don't envy me...cos' I earned these hours when you guys are probably sleeping at home! hahax...

    Anyway, I've been arrowed to represent my department to plan some event with the other audit group reps. So, I'm asked to handle some tee-shirt printing stuff. Just surfing the internet seem like too slow for deadline set, so I decided to make a trip to queensway to search for some deals. And since my beloved ah-Ong (i.e. irene) wanted to get herself some running equipment, we went to Queensway S.C together this afternoon. While I didn't get the eventual deal closed in Queensway (cos' we managed to find some other supplier with a contact given by the event "head"), Miss Ong bought quite a lot of stuff! hahax...she's the shopping queen! =p

    We then took a cab and headed to Orchard cos' she needed to get some stuff from her friends. Wanted to refill my nail accessories but didn't find anything I like. Then we walked over to Paragon cos' I wanted to buy some lingerie..heex...and so there we are in La Senza! Stucked there for around 1 hour plus I think...cos' the deal is really quite good! hahax...2 bras and 2 thongs (=p) for only SGD67.50!! Well but that's cos' we bought together and managed to get a better deal that was in their "Buy 2 get 2 free" promotion for the bras now. Like what Irene say...this is the best thing about us ladies shopping together! hahax...hmm wanted to share some pics of the designs I bought but think I better not do so or else the male readers might bleed while reading my post after seeing the pics of the models...hahax...but I bought 1 Weightless Strapless Convertible bra and 1 Itec Hybrid Push Up bra. Both are recommended by Miss Bella cos' they're really quite comfy...esp the Itec one!!heex...

    Then after the long lingerie craze, we finally decided to grab some food! Irene initially wanted to have some seafood buffet...but cos' I wasn't really feeling very hungry...Irene went to Tangs basement with me to buy my Crispy Chicken (Ji Pa) cos' I super long never eat the Ji Pa from there le! Then we walked over to Scotts for her Mosburger meal. Heex...finally a time to sit down and rest our feets while having some of our ladies chat! She's another babe in my list whom I can talk anything under the sun...well but that should come as no surprise after we both suddenly realise 10 years have passed since we first got to know each other! keke...but more years will be awaiting for us I believe! Heex...^^

    After the meal, we then parted cos' she's meeting some of her friends while I decided to go over to find Dar for a while. But anyways...our next meeting will not be too long...cos' it's tomorrow evening!! Guess she never eat her buffet she will not be satisfied...cos' we'll be going for a steamboat buffet tomorrow at Bugis with Dar and Mr. Roy! hahax...so till then (I shall try to snap more pics tomorrow cos' today me and Ms Ong only keep chit chatting and forgot to take photos!!Arghhh...), I shall go have some rest and play more games! hahax...*game addict on the go!*=p nights my beloveds...smuacks(^*^)

    No comments: