In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 5, 2008

    hApPy 28th Month Anniversary


    (*Pic of the month*)

    Today ish mi and Dar's (after very much hard work) 28th mOnth Anniversary! This is equivalent to 2 years and 4 months of togetherness...I'm glad i didn't give up when everything was directing me to do that...I'm glad we persevered!

    I woke up very sleepy and drowsy this morning due to the medication I took last night for my skin allergy...and am all charged up for work after having my Coffee and Toast breakfast I got myself before stepping into office. Had 2 Kaya Buns (no Kaya Toast for me until my throat gets better)...plus my usual Teh-O plus Lemon!! Heex...

    Reached office and before I could finish my breakfast...my work on the same job started! Never ending work and new problems for this engagement...and this kept me really busy all day. I had lunch at a Japanese eatery with my colleagues and I ordered their Teriyaki Chicken set...very nice!! After which we walked over to Coffee and Toast for some Tea talk...and I had my second cuppa Teh-O plus Lemon for the day! heh heh...went back to office and after working on the job not very long later...my senior and I realised more problems and Geex all the stress build up again. Me and one of my colleagues were kept so busy with our work that though we wanted to drink bubble tea...we didn't even have time to go buy it..Sobx!!

    And in a blink of an eye it was 630pm!! Dar called to check with me on what time I could leave. Though I had a whole pile of work still left undone...I decided to push it all aside for the night since it's our 28 month anniversary today!! Heex...but so post probably I might have to work late tomorrow or bring work back for the weekend...but everything ish worth it!=p

    Dar told me in our sms that we'll be going to Orchard...so I met him at Raffles Place MRT first. But half way in the train when we reached Dhoby Ghaut...Dar suddenly say we should alight here...then after much probing and asking...I was led to the Cathay's Billy Bombers!! Yeah!! My chocolate shake!!!Woohoo~~this time round we ordered much nicer food then the last time...I ordered the Betty's Roast Chicken while Dar had their fish and chips...oh yes I must tell u guys about their Velvetta cheese...cos' our dishes had their chunky fries served with it...we paid another 2 bucks to get a bowl of their Velvetta cheese and OMG~ Bella was like enjoying the thick cheese with all my food...my fries, fish and chicken was all dipped into a thick serving of cheese before I ate them...I totally lurrrveee it!!That's not all...and after every few big munches of the delicious food...just pausing to slurp in some of the chocolate shake really brings me to heaven!!!AHhhhh~~~(can u feel my happiness in my dinner??)^^



    (^Welcome to Billy Bombers^)



    (Me looking at Dar's spoilt watch and me with my Chocolate shake!!!)



    (Dar's fish and moi chicken...Yummy!)

    After dinner, we took a train to Somerset cos' Dar need to repair his watch at Swatch. We then took a walk around at Wheelock before heading home. Dar came home together with me cos' my parents made rice dumplings today and I'm ordered to bring Dar back to take some rice dumplings home. The dumplings smellllll so nice the moment I stepped into house, but unfortunately I was too full to have any dumpling. Dar ate one at my house after he was served one by my Daddy! hahax...and he took 4 beans dumplings (his mum's and my mum's fav) and 8 meat dumplings home. Too bad the Hae-bee-hiam (spicy shrimp) dumplings were not ready yet...but no worries I shall reserve half a dumpling for him to try while I keep all the rest to myself...hahax *scheming smile*! Oh and he also took a packet of my family home grown chilli padi home...bet he's been dreaming of it and drooling secretly when he's at home! keke...=p

    Bella feels much better after drinking the lime-lemon juice Daddy made for me...don't feel so full and bloated already...should be ready to sleep anytime soon! Afterall, it's gonna be another long battle when I wake up tomorrow...so guys let's work hard for one more day and welcome our weekend together!!

    *whispers* and Bella lurrrvees herself very much cos' she just bought herself a top online!SHall wait for it to arrive...heh heh...a small treat is always good! (hor Dar dar??) =p



    (Disclaimer: Hee taken from the webbie...not me!=p)

    Alrights that's all for the night folks...Love ya~~(^o^)

    No comments: