In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 19, 2008

    The Ravaging Effects of Alcohol

    As usual, through the spreading of jokes through my company emails, this was actually sent to me quite some time ago...I still find it cute and funny when I happen to see it yesterday! So here's some Bella's sharings...=)

    The Ravaging Effects of Alcohol!! (which one are you? lolx..)


    (After 6 beers)



    (After 2 glasses of wine)



    (After 2 glasses of wine - Shared of course! =p)



    (After too many Magaritas)



    (After 3 Kamikazes)



    (After 7 rum and cokes)



    (After 1 large purple haze)



    (After 3 Martinis)



    (After 1 bottle of tequila)

    Hope you had a chuckle or smile...smuacks =)

    No comments: