In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 7, 2008

    A simple Friday night!

    Yesterday Bella had a simple yet relaxing evening after work. Putting the work aside, now that it's already the weekend, I shall not bore you guys with my boring work that took place yesterday! I was fortunately enough, though, to not have to work late yesterday.

    Haven't pamper myself with facials for some super long period of time. A call from Mary Chia yesterday reminded me that it was finally time for some facial that I missed for eons. So after work, met up with Dar (with an initial intention to just take train together while he travels down for some family dinner, but ended up he told me the family dinner was cancelled), and we travelled down to Orchard together. He was sweet enough to wait for me at Kinokuniya while I went for my facial. Lots of rubbish to clear from my face I must admit, and Bella's feel so clean after the 45-60 mins facial! *Phew dirts off!*



    (^Bella after facial^)



    (Me and Dar...how come my mushroom fringe got opening?...hahax)

    We then proceeded to the food Republic at the very top level of Wisma after I made some facial stuff purchase. Ordered quite a lot of food, and while my steam rice and soup set tasted really quite delicious (Dar was aiming at my set throughout...hahax!), the fried prawn noodles and oyster omelette that Dar ordered was just okie I felt. The fried prawn noodles was still acceptable, but the oyster omelette didn't have much taste in it and was quite a disappointment. Nevertheless, dinner was nice and I enjoyed it!



    (The crowd at Wisma Food Republic...)




    (My steam rice and lotus root soup plus steam egg set!Nice!)



    (The Oyster Omelette and Fried Prawn Noodles Dar bought!)



    (And we finished everything despite the not-so-tasty Oyster Omelette was around...Dar finished it =p)

    Took a short walk around Wisma after dinner, and Bella spotted a bag at Aldo that she really lurrrvvve! But not wanting to make a rush buy, Bella held herself back and dragged herself away from the bag. Took bus back home with Dar, and while he slept quite soundly in the bus, I couldn't sleep at all cos' I was coughing non-stop. Sobx...to all the people I disturb through out the bus ride...my apologies (but I just couldn't stop coughing!!Rahhhh) =(

    Reached home and Bella turned grumpy due to some personal problems (toooooo complex to even blog it) but luckily I have Dar at the other side of MSN to listen to my woes. Thanks Dar! And sadly, going to bed didn't equate to turning in and end of worries and troubles for me cos' I just totally couldn't get peace even in my sleep. I was coughing the night away and as if all the cough wasn't enough...my most dreaded flu came along!!! *screams*

    So here I am, taken my medication but so not willing to stay put at home, I'm thinking of sneaking out later to get myself the bag (cos' I know it's not impulse buying but Bella really lurrrveee the bag...so shall grant myself the wish and pamper myself a little!=p). Anyways, while waiting for the long rain to stop out there, Bella just updated her wine blog with some nice wine recommendations that is so long overdue. Do drop by and take a look and support my wine blog!!Heex...


    And as for now...time to dress up and take a walk out there!!Happy Saturday guys!! =)

    No comments: