In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 15, 2008

    Laughter or tears on weekend?

    The weekend has been good for me on an overall...if not for some family problems that Bella encountered. =(

    Woke up on Saturday rather early (as compared to my normal Saturadays whereby I'll slp till late in the afternoon or at least after noon) cos' needa go down to City hall MRT to meet a spree organiser to collect my spree items that have just arrived. Dar gave me a call at around 11am, we had a short chat before I gotta of my bed and washed up! Dress up and fortunately my Daddy was at home so he drove me down to Serangoon MRT (if not I'd be super super late =p). Reached City Hall MRT 10 mins later then the agreed timing to meet..and surprisingly, the spree organiser is a really young gal.

    Anyways...Dar will only be able to meet me at around 230pm (cos' he going down to Sim Lim Square to buy some rams for my little notebook to help revive it...cos' it getting sooooo slow!!) so I had to kill a couple of hours by myself. I had a walk around the area before finally settling down at the TCC in citylink for some brunchy snacks. Didn't want to eat too much cos' I wanna save some space for my popcorns later during movie time! Heex...So I ordered myself a Raspberry tea freeze as well as some potato wedges with cheese dip! Yummy...and coupling these delicious snacks with a book turned the relaxing mood on. I was reading a book from John Gray on how to get peace in a relationship. Dar and me are taking turns to read the book concurrently...=p

    (At Citylink TCC...comfy^^)


    (My Raspberry Tea freeze and Cheesy Potato Wedges!)


    (Us and the finished food at TCC!)



    After Dar finally reached, we chatted awhile as I shared with him on my Friday gathering with the babes before we proceeded to Marina Square for our movie - Kungfu Panda! The popcorns taste really nice! heex...and the show was really quite funny as per many people commented. A nice 90 mins spent in the cinema!

    (Me and my popcorn plus ice lemon tea!)


    (Kungfu Panda!!!)

    We then took a bus back to my house (cos' needa get my laptop to change the stuff). Reached home...and then the unhappy thing happened. Not gonna go into the very details...but u know the typical favoritism that goes on in a family. I'm unfortunately on the neglected side. SObx...and as what happened on Saturday wasn't the first incident...I was feeling totally upset. Luckily Dar was with me...so I confided to him and had quite a bit of crying session there in my room before I packed some stuff and decided to stay over at Dar's house...at least to hide for a night from the ugliness I feel at home nowadays. =(

    (Photo taking outside Marina...)


    (Nice view of Esplanade!)


    (What's with the face Mister?)


    Dar spent a whole night formatting my lappie...and thanks to his great formatting skills...my home lappie is now much faster! Heex...Spent the whole Sunday afternoon at Dar's home as well. And I was sleeping so soundly that I didn't even know when Dar woke up and went out for his usual Sunday kickout session with his mates at Bishan. By the time Dar came home from his soccer session, I was still sleeping! hahax...until the sound of the door opening finally woke me up!

    (Midnight liaox...Dar still formatting my lappie!)


    (Bella Zzz-ing...taken by Dar...=p)


    Bella finally picked herself up (as much as her heart dread to do so) and went back home at around 7pm. Stepping into my house feel so cold and painful these days...and though it was Father's Day yesterday...what happened just made me shut away in my room right after dinner. I didn't spend a long time at the dining table as well...cos' i just wanna go back to my room. Saddening as it might sound...I'm just upset. Didn't sleep well last night as well...cos' my itch was back. My skin was itching once again throughout the night...but I didn't dare to take my medication cos' it will cause very strong drowsiness and I'm afraid it might affect my work today! (yes...I'm blogging in office now...cos' the meeting for the job will only take place in the afternoon..so I'm kinda free till then =p) Still feeling some itch now...but I brought my mopiko to work today!!heex anyway...gonna get some stuff done...take care all! Smuacks...^^

    No comments: