In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 19, 2008

    A sleeping day gone by...


    (A good sleep gives me energy!!heex...*Alrights I look uglier when I sleep =p)

    Like I mentioned in my tagboard, my weekend starts last night when I knock off from work...*envy me? =p* And the silly me just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being able to stay up late and not having to rush to my bed before midnight, I slept only at 3am last night though my eyes were whispering to my ears that it's time to sleep by the time the clock showed 1am plus. Laughs...

    Woke up at only 2pm plus this afternoon, and not because I've slept my full...but because there was some construction going on in one my neighbours' house, and also cos' I needa go washroom =p But anyway, I woke up still. Not much food at home, so didn't really have a proper lunch. Watched a little television programmes, played some computer games before I ran back into my bed once again at around 4pm plus and slept all the way till 730pm. I wasn't really deep asleep but I guess the past few days' exhaustion I felt just made me wanna lie down and close my eyes...

    Just had my dinner and finish reading to some wine news of the day (that I recently subscribe to). Gonna try to sit down later and do up my nails (this is something I haven't been doing recently after a couple of my nails broke...sobx!). Hmm...come to think of it, it does sound like I wasted my Thursday at home...but then again...to see it from another point of view, it's a good deal to spend a day of my leaves to recharge my energy so that I can have more energy to spend my next few days!

    Probably going to gym tomorrow morning...hopefully I can wake up early enough...keke! As for now...gonna watch my TV first. Hope you guys are still doing fine with whatever you're doing! *smuacks*

    No comments: