In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 30, 2008

    Bella decides to come back...


    Not all is sky clear blue as yet..Bella's heart is still heavy. Lost and restraint by the situation, Bella just wanted the day to pass by. Got really drunk on Friday night..fortunately I have Irene by my side. Thanks babe. And thanks for all the sweetest readers I have...you guys know who u are. Thanks for the mails. Deeply appreciate it..=)

    It's Sunday today. Feeling really exhausted but seems like today is the final day before another week of race at work. Especially this week seems like it's gonna be quite a tough week for me as my senior will start his one month or rather 5 weeks study week from this week onwards, though he promised to be back tomorrow (but he emphasized that he'll just be back for tomorrow only) coz we need to go down to client's place together for a short meeting.

    So for now..allow Bella to take a nap while so that she can stop her mind from thinking. ^Rest^...

    No comments: