In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 13, 2008

    Twist of emotions...

    These few days the weather in Singapore is really bad for working people...why? Because it not only makes us feel miserable while working (coz we can't sleep on our comfy bed in the cool weather), but it also makes going out to lunch or simply traveling around to client's place inconvenient.

    I was literally rushing around like a mad woman this morning. I first went to work with Dar Dar and after seeing him to work and taking my laptop bag, I rushed back to office to get some admin work done. By the time I reach office it was already around 925am and I was suppose to have a statutory audit at PWC building at 10am. I don't even have time for my sandwich breakfast so I only munched a few bites in office and then rushed off to PWC building. Around 11 plus, I rushed down with all the barang barang in my hands and took a cab down to client's place at OCBC centre. Phew! Time really pass fast for me today and even before I got to warm my seat, Dar Dar messaged me to ask what time I'm meeting him for lunch. So anyway we met at around 12pm and went to the Parklane wan-ton noodles stall at the stretch of eateries behind boat quay. We didn't hang out long for lunch today coz Dar Dar say we should go back to office earlier to finish up our work so that we can leave earlier. So, we only went to coffee and toast to get myself a cuppa teh-o with lemon (take-away)! A nice company to have in the cold weather. It was then back to work for both of us! When I went back to client place, even most of the staff were still out for lunch!



    (_The rainy weather_)



    (We want our food!!Brrr)



    (This is my favourite You tiao with fish paste!!Goodie!!)

    Time zoomed passed me as I worked through the afternoon. There was too much to be done and time was really never enough. I didn't even realise evening had approached me. As I wanted to go to Chinatown area with F4 to ask about the holiday packages at the various travel agencies, I requested to leave early today. I was told however, to ensure that I can finish and hand up my work by tomorrow (since I'm pulling out from my interims work for this job tomorrow). So I rushed like mad today before I left, and this also means it's gonna be a hectic and busy day for me tomorrow too! Wish me luck! =p



    (I'm just bored in the Ladies_it's actually not stinko like what I made it appear to be =p)

    Anyway, Dar Dar and me then went over to Chinatown to meet up F4 to head to People's Park Centre where all the travel agencies are concentrated in. We tried our luck at quite a few agencies but the prices provided was not within our expectation. Hence, F4 as well as my July Hong Kong group decided it might be better to book the air-tics and accommodation on our own. Along the way as we headed to Plaza Singapura for our Ajisen dinner, the atmosphere surrounding F4 seem to turn tense-up. But we carried on with our dinner plan nevertheless.



    (The Volcano Ramen poster vs the Real thing_Yummy!)

    Unfortunately, somewhere near our finishing of food, one of the F4 members decided to pull out from the trip. This immediately caused the tension to arise once again. I seriously am not used to F4 being so serious and unhappy! They've always been the cheery beans, but today, when I see them unhappy, I got affected too! I agree emotions are weird stuff that can change faster then the unpredictable weathers. I just wish for F4 to be back happy and cheery again! This is Bella's wish for the night! *Nights to all*

    No comments: