In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    Thankful...

    Hmm nothing special about this post..but to give thanks for the wonderful colleagues I have from my batch. Thank God I have them to cheer my day in office today!Hahax...

    Been up super early these couple of days and took my cutie bus 70 to work. Yep a one hour travelling journey to my office. Haven moved off to client's place at Alexander like I mentioned in my previous post coz my senior just haven't been able to sort things out proper. And wish me luck coz after this week I'll be all alone in this team coz the senior will be off for his one month study leave whilst ah sam!(who's the only other person in my team) will be off to another job engagement, and then Hallelujah I'm all alone. The manager of this job has dropped a mail on Monday morning 830am asking the senior to brief me on all the follow up and finalising of F/S (which hell I have never done before coz this is usually done by the senior of the job!Rahhh). With the dragging and in-cooperative clients not giving us fast assistance on our required documents, may I then say "Hi" to my doom's day next week!!!Argh...

    Anyway I had lunchie with my colleagues these couple of days! Days in office would be soooooooo boring without them around. Junney is exceptionally sweet today. Knowing I wasn't really in my best mood, she rushed back to office from her client's place to look for me. A hug from her is just so comforting. She even bought Famous Amos cookies for me!! We then proceeded to Amoy to meet up with the rest of my colleagues. A nice lunchie!



    (The cookies from Junney..Thanks babe!!)

    We walked back to office after that. The weather today is really hot..and i mean scorching hot! So instead of staying out further, we returned back to office. My heart has been heavy (not gonna elaborate more though), but lucky I have the few cheery beans in my office..especially Mr. Shrek!!Lolx...Kudos to them...guys thanks for being there..though you guys dunno I was not happy..but u guys managed to cheer mi up in the pure ignorance!!Heex...



    (My office!)



    (My colleagues!)

    Talked to people...calmed myself...got "emotionalise" and calmed down again. Nothing much to say..I'm just glad I conquered another day. I don't know how long more I'll need to count the days..but I will hang on (not for ego but for an answer to come as he thinks through..if he ever needed me in his life..his 2nd tots?) *3 cheers to myself*


    No comments: