In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    Sleepy mode...

    Hmm...first of all Bella wants to thank all of you who have shown concern and given wishes for me to get well soon! Deeply appreciated! heex..

    Anyways...I've been resting at home for the entire day today, though I did woke up slightly earlier to finish up some work in order to email it to my senior before noon time. However, I did reward myself with ample sleep after that. Since it was raining this afternoon, for the few rare times, I was able to sleep without turning my aircon on but just with my fan. I slept all the way till around 4pm before waking up to get some food for the day. Not much food found but just some green beans-barley soup. Daddy was home when I woke up and we watched TV together downstairs in the living room. What a nice blessing to be able to watch TV at home in a raining day in the afternoon! I didn't even want to have my PC or handphone with me so I left everything in my room. After Daddy went out, it was mask time and watching TV again. All in all...nothing special today! Just resting...

    As for yesterday, yep I was feeling pain in my lower right back and the pain was really quite bad. So much so that I could not even turn my body or bend my body without experiencing pain my back. However, as yesterday was the first day of the new job engagement, I decided to just try to bear with the pain and last through the day. Dar Dar came over to Tanjong Pagar to have lunchie with me at one of his fav cze char eatery. He had his fav Mongolia chicken cube rice while I had my Xin Zhou Mee Fen (one of my all time fav as well!). It was drizzling and in the cool weather we ordered a mixed vegetable soup to warm us too! I really love having lunchie with Dar Dar! It's just like a break for me in the long work day...a break away from the stress to be able to see Dar Dar and have a hug for each other to comfort and enable each other to leave to work with a recharged soul.



    (Yep this is the place/menu of the cze char store we went!)



    (Dar Dar and me while waiting for our food!)



    (Our food after like half an hour of waiting!)



    (Oh and the soup that was taken after eating half of it..*laughs*)

    At evening time, by the time I left the client place to see doctor, the clinic nearby was already closed. Dar Dar eventually went to Bugis Raffles Hospital with me to visit the family clinic there! We then joined F3 for steamboat after all the waiting at the clinic. A nice dinner indeed, but too bad no pics! forgot to take any...hahax...After the steamboat dinner we headed home straight away. Gavin (one of the F4 members) sent all of us home. I fell deep asleep once again...as I lean on Dar Dar shoulders and slept through out the whole ride! What a nice nap I had!



    (The raining weather..taken while waiting for Dar Dar to off work)

    Tomorrow gotta work again. Just hope work's gonna be smooth for me as I'm kinda still recuperating. Pray hard that my body will be able to tune into the momentum to work and that my emotions will not turn worse (coz you know how one's emotion can get really bad when you're feeling all the pain and discomfort). Anyways...hope all of u guys are going through a nice week so far! Take care! =)

    No comments: