In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 9, 2008

    ^Second Half of my Precious Weekend^

    (*Photo of the day!!*)

    So here I am approaching the end of my Sunday...or rather the end of my precious weekend.

    I woke up at around 2pm today coz I slept rather late last night coz I was up doing my nails and playing some games!hahax...It's not a luxury I get to enjoy everyday alrightz!keke...As there wasn't much activity for me going on until around evening time, so I spent the afternoon downstair in my living room. No handphone with me and no Internet for me as well. Just a quiet afternoon down in my living room, reading my Beauty Blackbook magazine and watching Television programmes. There was this Taiwanese health programme that was going on, talking about breast implants. They even invited 2 breast surgeons and 1 female who went through breast implant herself to clear all doubts of women who might be interested to go for breast implants. The process sure doesn't sound fun and one thing I feel that was mentioned in the programme really make sense. And that is more and more focus have been made on the need to have fuller breasts nowadays. So much so that like what the doctors mentioned, more girls are opting to go for breasts surgery not merely for own self confidence but rather to satisfy their male counterparts (or even thinking that their fuller breasts might help make their relationship last). I personally feel that if the objective of breast implants is to help a woman to build her confidence, it might be alright. But if it's for the purpose of satisfying their male counterparts then that would not be necessary. Afterall what's a relationship that relies on outer body appearance and with no love for each other's inner soul? Don't you agree? Hmm...well enough of my personal thoughts on this issue...



    (My fav Magazine! - Beauty Blackbook)



    (Here's my new manicure done!nice? =p)

    So anyway, I went out for a F4+1 dinner outing at Chomp Chomp in the evening. Haven went to Chomp Chomp for food for quite some time. Took a cab there coz I seriously couldn't stand the heat of the scorching sun out there. We ordered stingray, LaLa, Kang Kong, Oyster Omelette, Sotong, fried carrot cakes and the cooling sugercane juice! Wow, all the nice Singapore yummy food were presented right before our eyes.



    (^Our food and the big sugarcane juice^)



    (Me and Dar Dar at Serangoon Gardens)



    (A steal shot of the boys..keke)

    We headed to Coffeebean next for the F4 (without the +1) outing to Hong Kong. I'm the one left out, but anyway, I'll be going there nevertheless, though not with them. Hahax...I got hold of my pure chocolate and cheeeese cake! slurppy! The discussion went out for like an hour or so before we next headed to Ben (my Mei nan aka handsome boy) house for pool game. Yes you hear right, this handsome boy has a billard table right on the top floor of his house. All of it was ours!!haha...Farnie photo taking sessions and crazy acts really made my night great! I just lurrrveee hanging out with F4 coz they are just ridiculously farnie! *Laughs*



    (Our drinks in the midst of their HK serious discussion..Lolx)



    (Us outside Ben's house)



    (Me in the private Billard room..hehe!)



    (The 2 pics in the billard room that caught my attention..i kinda love them..hehe)



    (Us in frames! - Door frames that is...=p)

    It's passed Sunday already, and I've stepped into another work week once again. Tomorrow is the start of a new job engagement for me. I haven had much time to check out on this new job and so I wouldn't know if it's gonna involve lots of OT for me. Let's pray hard that the job is not going to be a stressful one. Oh, and hope I can join F4 for dinner tomorrow night!!heex...Till my next update of the new week..take care guys!! =)

    No comments: