In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    A Wednesday at home...


    Yep if you guessed it...Bella has exceeded her physical threshold again and is granted a one day MC to stay at home today. But promised my current job senior (not her anymore!!) that I'll try to work from home.

    I went back to office yesterday after lunchie with Dar Dar (we had my fav sliced fish bee hoon at Market street again!!) and did some admin stuff like my fortnightly time sheet and sending of some confirmations. My current senior was still not very prepared to hand work to me and my colleague (ah sam!) so I decided to go see a doctor since I had been delaying it for quite sometime. Ah sam! accompanied me to Raffles Medical at Ogilvy Centre to see doctor. Was diagnose with infection and after getting yet another bag of medicine and the precious one day MC..we went over to Ya Kun Kaya Toast for a cup of silky barley. Haven't had it in ages..maybe bcoz of that it seem to taste so nice to me. Lolx...back in office though I was sick, I felt much happier coz I get to see more people of my batch...though not very much was spoken coz all were busy..at least I felt more at home!Hee hee...



    (My fav Slice fish bee hoon!!)



    (Ah sam! and me)

    Went home rather early after helping my senior to send out an email to the client. Went home with Dar Dar and end up I had a little dinner with Dar Dar at the coffeeshop below his house. Dar Dar even bought bread for me for today coz my house like always nothing much to eat one...keke...I reached home and then watched my Youtube (恶作剧2吻) again! I cried again as I watched the show..coz even from watching the show I realised so much more, I realised more of how Dar Dar might have felt even though he doesn't say much of expressive words like the guy in the show. Dar Dar called when he was about to sleep and heard me crying after watching youtube once again...and I told him why the show managed to touch me so much..it was because of him.



    (^Breadilicious^)

    I took medication (which can cause drowsiness) and then had a talk with my Brother. I haven't talked to him for so long for ages...and then I went to sleep..a deep sleep (probably due to the medication I took) and ended I woke up only after noon time. Daddy was at home and I took the opportunity and requested for his fried bee hoon! I lurvvveee Daddy's fried bee hoon. I just had my medication again...just hope the effect of drowsiness will not overcome me again...keke! Gonna start work at home in a short while and it's raining so heavily today once again. With my lovey breads and tons of plain water (by instruction of the doctor), I shall brave my MC day. Take good care Bella as well as her beloved readers! Bella lurrveeees you guys too!!

    *Labboy (or can I say my new friend/reader in Canada) had also sent us some nice snowy pics from his backyard. Very nice and so if you're feeling cold here in SG..after seeing the white snow at his side..maybe we might feel better! Laughs...and Bella wants to take this chance to thank Labboy for all the encouragement! It did help! =) So on top of the one you see right at the top, here's one more! so nice...

    No comments: