In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008

    Shopping rush!!

    Yeap I went back to work today and nothing very special...It was just plain working through out the day. Only happy thing was that I got to meet Dar Dar for lunchie again!!!I found out today that my next job was no longer going to be in Raffles area...I will be grounded at Alexandra area at a place called Com Tech Centre!!!Argh....someone save me please!!It's like so far and out of the way from my home! And this also mean I can no longer go to work nor meet Dar Dar for lunchie!!!*Crys* Do you know how saddening and depressing it is to me??^WaWa^

    Haiz anyway...I did some OT tonight. But I had to rush to buy pressie for my mum also coz her bday is this coming Friday. Dar Dar was especially sweet to wait for me to off work so that we can go buy my mummy's pressie together! I worked till around 830pm before going home. In this way we can take a cab back after buying pressie!!hehex...

    We took a train to Bugis coz that's the nearest shopping centre with a departmental store. We decided to buy cosmetics for my mum since she was saying she wanted to buy some yesterday. Her fav brand is Shisedo since I started to know what cosmetics are..laughs! So we headed to the Shisedo counter and finally bought a compact (with the case), a lipstick and a nail polish for her! Not sure if she'll like the colors but anyway checked with the salesgirl and she say we're allowed to change the color within a week's time! That sounds more easing on my mind. haha...at least I need not worry that much if Mummy doesn't like the colors.




    (Pressie for Mummy!)

    Dar Dar and me then went to have our dinner. By then our stomach were already growling and as it was raining outside, I suggested we stick to the food court inside. I ordered the Korean BiBimBab (hotstone rice kind of thing..lol) while Dar Dar ordered Korean chicken hotplate with rice. It was my first attempt trying BiBimbab and I must say I kind of like it! hehe...After dinner I even requested Dar Dar to treat me to some ice cream!! I had initially wanted to order Raspberry sorbet (one of my all time fav), but not wanting to leave Dar Dar out, we order his fav fruity Mango Alfondo instead! It was nice anyway and we both enjoyed it!



    (At the food junction)



    (Dar Dar's chicken hotplate and my Bibimbab!)



    (Mango Alfondo!!^Yum Yum^)

    Finishing the ice cream also mean time to go home for us! The queue at the Taxi stand was really scary and we called for a cab instead. I slept on the cab as usual since Dar Dar's shoulder was around for me to sleep on. Time seem to pass so fast in the cab as I slept on Dar Dar's shoulder...I only wish I could sleep longer! Anyway...Dar Dar's gonna chase me to go to bed to sleep soon! I better go brush my teeth and prepare to go to bed like an obedient little girl now! *Tataz*

    No comments: