In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    Eating OverwhelmAtion =p

    Hey guys how have your long weekend been so far? For me...the title speaks it all..Laughs

    Had lunch with my colleagues on Thursday before the long weekend started. Suddenly realize I haven’t been meeting them for lunch for soooooo long! Lolx…Was back in office and started to do some reconciliation for the TB for the new client. All in a total mess..sob sob! Fortunately, all the effort did not go down the drain coz at least we manage to find out the main root of the problem. Finally, somewhere we can really start off with this job. But one worrying factor however is the budget of the job. Seems like it’s not gonna be a very easy job with the tight budgeting, so shall pray hard! Keke…


    Met Dar Dar after work hoping to buy some stuff. Dar Dar needed to get himself a new pair of shoes coz his current pair is really worn out already. As for me, I need to get some nicey stuff like nail polish and mask. But ended up we didn't manage to get any of the intended items . But I managed to get myself a beach dress from a shop at Far East Plaza named "Manggis". We also had my favourite Claypot chicken rice!!I miss it sooooo much. It's been so long since I last had it...




    (My Fav Claypot Chicken Rice from Far East Plaza^^)

    On the wonderful Good Friday, I suggested to Dar Dar that we spend the whole day together. I went over to Dar Dar's house as early as 9am and went out for breakfast together at his neighbourhood. I bought some watermelon for us in the afternoon too!Heex...we had our fav Fried carrot cake at the coffeeshop opposite his house! It was indeed a sunny day and we had agreed to go for a swim in the noon. Dragged Dar Dar to buy a can of my favourite Peaches before we headed home. So after breakfast and a good couple of hours of rest...It's swimming time! I haven swam in ages and my stamina was really failing me. Laughs...after swimming some laps the weather took a change of moods and dark clouds came. I wasn't really very bothered though it's quite a pity we can't swim more. Dar Dar was more upset coz he had actually wanted to have a tan after his swim. Can't possibly walk back in the rain, we rested in the shelter with our magazines and mp3 till the rain stopped.



    (Our breakfast!!Yummy!)



    (*After our swim*)

    Famished and cold, we hurried home and had a warm shower before digging in to the delicious food Dar Dar's mummy prepared for us before she went to work. So delicious!!keke...and not forgetting my yellowlicious Peaches!!!^Slurp^ haha...then it was a few hours of sleeping time before we ate our dinner! Food time again! I cut us a plate full of watermelon before we round up our day of munchy eating..=p



    (My fav peachy once again!!SLurppy..)


    I slept till late today coz I slept late last night..was playing a new Big Fish game Dar Dar downloaded for me (I just finished the whole game. It ended so abruptly...no ending one!!Rahhh). Dressed up and we headed to Kovan for another of our long time favourite Wan-Ton noodles and Dar Dar's fav Oyster Omelette. Then we headed to buy some of my daily necessities before heading to buy Dar Dar's shoes. We went to Suntec City Convention Hall for the Warehouse sale that's on now. Several brands were involved like Hush Puppies, Miss Sixty, Morgan, Renoma etc. And should I mention though we were shopping, my mouth was still stuffed with food..coz I had my beloved Raspberry Sorbet from Haagan Dazs! And after some walking around, Dar Dar finally fixed eyes on a pair of Renoma Leather shoes.



    (Stolen shot by Dar Dar!)



    (Us while waiting for the arrival of our foooD..my face is so swollen!*crys*)



    (Our brunch!)

    Then we walked around Suntec City for a while since it was raining heavily out there! Actually wanted to watch the show I've been waiting for (The Bucket List) but it's not out yet! But I will definitely watch it once it's out!! Legs were really tired after all the walking..so I suggested we find a place to rest for awhile. Had initially intended to go to Auntie Anne's for some pretzels and drinks, but before I could reach there, the yummy waffles from Gelare drew me in first. *Giggles* So I order us a waffles with Praline and Cream ice cream and Chocolate sauce as well as a glass of Mango Fizz. Totally satisfying! And great timing coz after our dessert session, the rain had also gone smaller. So it was home sweet home for us. Both of us slept so soundly in bus that we missed Dar Dar's stop again. End up he walked me home before he went home. Hee hee...



    (Watch out for these cute dolly display at Suntec City entrance!SO cute!)



    (Bored when waiting for Dar Dar see shoe!!this is my new love btw..hee..Oh and us while waiting to pay $$)



    (Didn't notice Suntec Convention area looks so nice..haha)



    (Foody food from Gelare)

    Hmm tomorrow might be going for a swim again if the weather allows us to do so. I really needa shed my fats! Laughs...and with Monday coming..I really need to cheer myself coz the moment I think about the travelling time to client's place..and yes after checking on the street directory, I realized I actually have to travel for approx. 74 mins if I were to take bus there. Gosh, this will then mean that I’ll have to wake up extremely early every morning once I start going to the client’s place for work. SObx... Sooo, let me rest well this weekend! Woooo~~



    (My new nails..how's it? I lurrvee it anyway..haha)

    No comments: