In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 8, 2008

    "Half of precious weekend" story ^^

    I'm currently nearing the end of my precious Saturday...and I'm all ready to share it here! =)

    I woke up at around 1030am by the call from Dar Dar coz we agreed to wake up earlier to go down to IKEA for breakfast!! After my preparation it was already around 1130am, and looking at the bright sunlight out of the window, I gathered that taking a cab is the best choice to not allow myself to sweat!hahax...so I met up with Dar Dar near his house, and took a bus to Queenstown. The ride was rather long and I managed to take a short nap.

    We alighted and headed straight to IKEA! I lurrrveee going to IKEA...hahax! We went straighted to the eatery area and ordered the delicious food!! The chicken wings taste really yummy. We took a walk around IKEA as I looked around for a suitable cushion for my mini comfy area in my room but to no avail. So we left the place and walked over to Anchorpoint to buy Dar Dar's shirt coz the one I bought for him last week was destroy due to over-bleaching while his mum was on the phone! *Laughs*




    (Our Brunch!!)



    (Us and our food!hehe...eat eat eat!)

    After which we took a bus back to Dar Dar's home to have a rest for the rest of the day. As usual I slept really soundly on Dar Dar's shoulders through out the whole entire ride...^wonderful^! We were both kind of craving for some bubble milk tea and so the first thing that was done after alighting from the bus was to satisfy our craving! hee hee...oh and I manage to grab hold of a can of Peaches for my dessert of the day! We lurrvvve canned Peaches...don't you lurrveee them?keke...




    (My Peachy..I've already conquered half of it!oops)



    (OMG...he's into his computer again!!!Rahhh)

    We slept and Dar Dar prepared dinner for us when we finally woke up at around 830pm. It's been quite a long time since Dar Dar prepared "len mian" for me! And while he was watching his soccer matches, I was deeply engrossed in my dramas as I cried and cried with the drama! =p



    (Our dinner prepared by my Baby Dar Dar!!)

    We ended the day with him sending me down to take a cabbie home. And here I m with my mask on. Hmm...come to think of it...it's been a comfortable and relaxing Saturday well spent! As for the other half of my precious weekend...I shall leave it to tomorrow! *Grinz*

    No comments: