In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 5, 2008

    hApPy 25th Month Anniversary

    (Us!!!)

    Alright haven blogged for quite a couple of days coz I've been having overtime till rather late these few nights again. The days passed by stressfully but still manageable I guess. Nearly had some rocky and rough times in my relationship but fortunately things calmed down and we're kind of back together happily. And so here we have....our 25th month anniversary!

    We had lunchie at our favourite pasta place at Shaw again. It's "Creation" time once again!!keke...We went there despite it was out of Raffles Place area coz it's our special day and so it's gonna be different. But today something scary happened as well. That is both me and Junne thought we saw the JI escapee Mas Selamat. If you still don't know about him, he's the JI leader who escaped from the Detention house few days back and has also been the most wanted person in Singapore. Junne reported to the police and even though I was not in Raffles Place during lunch time, my heart was still thumping, worried and wondering if anything bad would happen. But having Dar Dar around always helps easing my emotions and not long after I started to indulge into the delicious fusilli! Yummy! Here're some pics we took!



    (Our fav pasta place and its chalky opening hrs =p)



    (The nice picture hung that I always notice whenever I'm there!)



    (My Seafood Aglio with Fusilli and me!!)



    (Dar's Seafood Aglio with Spagetti and him!!)



    (^Me and Dar Dar beside Singapore River^)

    Dar Dar walked me back to Republic Plaza knowing that I was still feeling scared. Met up with Junne to get some holiday package pamphlets as both of us are planning to go on a holiday together somewhere in June. Anyone with great suggestions to share??keke...anyway I then returned back to client's place and it was back to work once again. I had to leave early (i.e. no overtime for me) coz I need to go collect my Prada phone which I sent for repair. And since it's our 25th Month Anniversary, we wanted to have dinner together. We eventually decide to have dinner with Dar Dar's mummy and sister though. Nveretheless I still enjoyed it! =)

    And now that I'm back home earlier then usual, I'm soooooo enjoying myself! Hahax! This Friday will be my last day on this job engagement and this also mean I'll have to move on to another job engagement next Monday. Hopefully things will just get better for me!!Wish me luck! Meanwhile...enjoy the week guys!*wink*

    No comments: